Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Nasty thief

Default Nasty thief

What is the world coming to when a man in a wheelchair is robbed in the street.The nasty thief came up to him from behind, placed his hands round the disabled mans neck and demanded his money. This happened in Lanarkshire at 9pm. The poor man was uninjured but very shaken.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    What is the world coming to when a man in a wheelchair is robbed in the street.The nasty thief came up to him from behind, placed his hands round the disabled mans neck and demanded his money. This happened in Lanarkshire at 9pm. The poor man was uninjured but very shaken.
    nothing and nobody is safe nowadays fran,they know when they go up in front o the sheriff that it will only be a slap on the wrists....

Oh my goodness that is awful! Why people feel the need to pick on the vulnerable i will never know!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyBain View Post
    Oh my goodness that is awful! Why people feel the need to pick on the vulnerable i will never know!
    I would say, because they're cowardly Shelley and have NO morals
    PEACE LOVE LIGHT & HARMONY

Quote Originally Posted by anneoctober View Post
    I would say, because they're cowardly Shelley and have NO morals
    I think you would be right! Cowards pick on he vulnerable dont they! Its just not right at all!!!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

router Guest

you see why people are moving north, there is no safe place any more.Our family moved up from a place where an old lady was beaten to death for a grand total of 84p.

Eventually things like that will happen here too sadly, this part of the country is popular but with more and more moving here we will slowly catch up with the national crime rate.

Once upon a day it was probably quite safe in Lanarkshire, unfortunately it's the times we live in and nobody is safe.
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

Quote Originally Posted by Julia View Post
    Eventually things like that will happen here too sadly, this part of the country is popular but with more and more moving here we will slowly catch up with the national crime rate.

Once upon a day it was probably quite safe in Lanarkshire, unfortunately it's the times we live in and nobody is safe.
    thats what i think too.