Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Dunnet Forest Sculptures

Default Dunnet Forest Sculptures

My particular favourite within the sculpture trail at Dunnet Forest is 'Four Seasons'. Make no apologies for the picture quality - it was taken on a Nokia phone!

I love the sculpture, it has such a fantasticly smooth surface. You caught it well indeed, it looks hughe on your pic!

This was in fact taken while Bobinovich was standing up. He's an incredibly small chap. It just that he makes up for it in width!! (only joking . . . . .;-))) Maybe a trip to the gym may sort him out!!
    All the world's a stage and we are merely players . . . . .
    For more visit: http://www.studiograff-photo.co.uk

well i've never found the totem pole things and i've never found anything in there except trees lol, think i need a guide!

Quote Originally Posted by Deemac View Post
    This was in fact taken while Bobinovich was standing up. He's an incredibly small chap. It just that he makes up for it in width!! (only joking . . . . .;-))) Maybe a trip to the gym may sort him out!!
    Hahaha good one! I am sure he will make you pay for this

Naah, it's only fair seeing I insinuated he was "old & weathered" - as they say, good things come in small packages ! What can you say that's good about 'older' objects ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tugmistress View Post
    well i've never found the totem pole things and i've never found anything in there except trees lol, think i need a guide!
    There is a map you can print off on their website Tuggs - the solid red line I believe has all the sculptures & the totem poles.
    Last edited by Bobinovich; 25-Jan-09 at 19:15. Reason: Added link for Tuggs

Thanks bob, map printed off and will be laminated for keeping in the car

Quote Originally Posted by Deemac View Post
    It's all the cheesecake!

Cool pics Bob!