Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Eventually!!!!!!!!!!

Talking Eventually!!!!!!!!!!

Picture this....

A young pretty lassie falls asleep everynight wishing...hoping for something! That something is SNOW! Every morning she wakes up and goes to open the curtains with a grin on her face from cheek to cheek wishing that when she opens them the trees will be covered with white fluffy snow...curtains open...and that smile is taken away as fast as u can say "bobs yer uncle". Slowly walking down the stairs with a gloom look upon her face...thinking "when is it going to snow?"

And today...that lassie looked out the window after several hours hard grafting...cleaning...and to her DELIGHT she see's snow!

Might not be white and fluffy....but its a start!

Oh and the girl is not me....obviously!!

AHHH! SNOW!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

ha its stopped already

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyBain View Post
    Picture this....

A young pretty lassie falls asleep everynight wishing...hoping for something! That something is SNOW! Every morning she wakes up and goes to open the curtains with a grin on her face from cheek to cheek wishing that when she opens them the trees will be covered with white fluffy snow...curtains open...and that smile is taken away as fast as u can say "bobs yer uncle". Slowly walking down the stairs with a gloom look upon her face...thinking "when is it going to snow?"

And today...that lassie looked out the window after several hours hard grafting...cleaning...and to her DELIGHT she see's snow!

AHHH! SNOW!
    must say shelly i got excited myself when i seen it, lets hope it lasts.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

me too! rushed my wee one out to see the snow still coming down thick & fast here.

young and pretty shelley you can't be on about you are you surely not

only joking shelley love ya really

Quote Originally Posted by devil's sidekick View Post
    only joking shelley love ya really
    Oh u are lucky u are MY sidekick!

Oh i do hope we get lots and lots and lots of snow!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Oh u are lucky u are MY sidekick!

Oh i do hope we get lots and lots and lots of snow!
    i always knew you were the devil in diguise

Snow??? Not in Wick! lol Never seen it today

Well ma mum just drove up from Aberdeen and she said past inverness was mental! huge arctic lorrys could not get up hills and was sliding back down into all the cars behind them.
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Picture this....

AHHH! SNOW!
    Im to blame for that. I was sitting up last night watching some old movie that was getting re run for the millionth time. I started to think about composing a chant to the snow god Ullr as I wanted it to snow.

I went out in my back garden and chanted this 3 times

The white stuff! the white stuff!
    Ullr god of snow
    Give it gusto and blow
    Let that wind blow east to west
    give me that white stuff I love the best
    Make my trees and bush snowy white
    so I can slide up and down day and night

I thought I was a bit mad at the time but it seems to have worked. Next i will try a chant to the god of money

I dont think its going to come to much... it was only sleet, but we have the sledge looked out in anticipation