Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: car cleaned

Smile car cleaned

hi
    im looking to sell my car but before i advertise it i need it cleaned does anyone know of any car cleaners up her
    thanks

Smile car valet

Hi there,

speak to martin in the car shop at the top of the harbour hill in wick, he will clean it and make an excellent job

how much does he charge and does he come to you

Default car valet

Hi,

it depends on how manky yer car is...think he does it outside the shop ud be best to go along him and see what he says

thanks for that but i need some one to come to me

Default Car Cleaning

Ask Chamb they do it

thank i will have a look

Car-azy and KDM Autos were one of the same and sadly they are not in business anymore.

I'm not sure about the Lybster one.

I really wish there was someone in the Thurso area who would do car valetting.

Default Car Valeting

Yes Chamb, Car-azy Clean & KDM Autos are the same people.

We do still do Car Valeting, but in the months up to xmas we had no where to do the valeting so we cut back and only did our contract work, but we are back taking on new work, we are advertised in the business index.

I used a car valeting service, a white van that comes to your home or work. He has just sold the business and he advertises in the Groat. I dont know if the new owner will use the same number, but i will try it and see. My car was always very clean inside and out afterwards.He covers all caithness.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

Let us know fran as i hav a couple of cars need doin and if he can come by my home it would be ideal for me!

Default Clean Caithness

Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    I used a car valeting service, a white van that comes to your home or work. He has just sold the business and he advertises in the Groat. I dont know if the new owner will use the same number, but i will try it and see. My car was always very clean inside and out afterwards.He covers all caithness.
    I wondered why Caithness always looks so clean.

Thanks for that Fran,.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

hi i used the white van it is caithness mobile car valeting and they did a really good job i would use them again the also clean carpets and upholstery the mobile is still the same but not the house number and its good that they come to you

Found the number........07901871905.. and his name is mark. Tell him my name and he may give me a discount next time!!!!
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

Why are you asking yourself for a valeter?

are you a troll or a twit

Quote Originally Posted by majic View Post
    hi i used the white van it is caithness mobile car valeting and they did a really good job i would use them again the also clean carpets and upholstery the mobile is still the same but not the house number and its good that they come to you

I think u will find that ''majic'' is Caithness Mobile Car Valeting!! Bloody rogue! at the top of the thread it says DO NOT RECCOMEND CAR VALETING IN CAITHNESS

Your a twit!!

if you look at the date of the original post it was ages ago so who's the twit?

it was a serious question!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast