Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Hyper dogs

Default Hyper dogs

My twio dous are so hyper just now any one else got this problem do not know what is wrong with them they are driving me mad they just will not settle x ps cats are as bad lol

Quote Originally Posted by purplelady View Post
    My twio dous are so hyper just now any one else got this problem do not know what is wrong with them they are driving me mad they just will not settle x ps cats are as bad lol
    must be the time of year, as i said in a previous thread my dog is acting so strange. lol
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

I think it's the spell of dry bright weather that is affecting animal moods....my two girls are very sprightly at the mo and they are both thirteen....even the field animals are more lively......long may it last.

Unfortunatly this frosty weather has Scorrie in hyper overdrive which believe me is like a living nightmare.

It seems he know thinks deer are fair game and is takeing off through the forest after them.

He does come back when our command penetrates the "thick" skull.

Running out of options where he can safely have a mad run about now.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Thank goodness is not just mine hehehehehe they are drinking me to drink any excuse lol but the slightist thing sets them off just now judy the youngest seems to think her mum or the cats are fair game for her to annoy much to ther annoyance hehehehex

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlepop View Post
    Unfortunatly this frosty weather has Scorrie in hyper overdrive which believe me is like a living nightmare.

It seems he know thinks deer are fair game and is takeing off through the forest after them.

He does come back when our command penetrates the "thick" skull.

Running out of options where he can safely have a mad run about now.
    The incorrigable Scorrie at it again...His chasing deer is just natural instinct as Beardies make great cattle dogs.....