Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What did Santa bring you?

Default What did Santa bring you?

Hey orgers!

Would like to know if Santa was good to you! So leave a wee list o the presents u got!

I got:- 19" widescreen HD tv for my xbox, Ps3, Halo Plasma guns (Laser toy), Lots o toiletries, Coffee Maker....and lots more!

So what did you all get?

(And yes im basically a big kid with the toys lol)
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyBain View Post
    Hey orgers!

Would like to know if Santa was good to you! So leave a wee list o the presents u got!

I got:- 19" widescreen HD tv for my xbox, Ps3, Halo Plasma guns (Laser toy), Lots o toiletries, Coffee Maker....and lots more!

So what did you all get?

(And yes im basically a big kid with the toys lol)
    not as good as you unfortunalty, but got a new jacket cds 2 pairs of trainers slippers, and pjs and socks, so did better than some folk i suppose.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    not as good as you unfortunalty, but got a new jacket cds 2 pairs of trainers slippers, and pjs and socks, so did better than some folk i suppose.
    like you balto not as good as shelly got couple of calenders some money pjs cd dressing gown and i a lovely oranent from my lovely man as well as some other bits from him to xxxxxxxxx

I got slippers too! I love my slippers! Keep my feet nice and warm!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

I got slippers too! I love my slippers! Keep my feet nice and warm!
    my 11 year old, whos feet are a size 6, just 1 size smaller than me is planning pinching them already, will have to wear them 24/7 to make sure she doesnt.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

my 11 year old, whos feet are a size 6, just 1 size smaller than me is planning pinching them already, will have to wear them 24/7 to make sure she doesnt.
    haha what a smart lad he is eh!

before i even used to wear slippers i used to pinch my OH's slippers and he never ever wore them but when i started wearin em he wanted them back! Cheeky eh! Only started wearin slippers when i moved in with him cos o the wooden flooring makes my tootsies cold! Lawl!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

I have been so spoilt! I opened my pressie from hubby expecting a food mixer and found a Nikon D40 digital camera with a separate zoom lens. It's superb! I was actually speechless and that's saying something! Very happy person here.

haha what a smart lad he is eh!

before i even used to wear slippers i used to pinch my OH's slippers and he never ever wore them but when i started wearin em he wanted them back! Cheeky eh! Only started wearin slippers when i moved in with him cos o the wooden flooring makes my tootsies cold! Lawl!
    my 11 year old is a girl, wouldnt like to see a male in females slippers lol

my 11 year old is a girl, wouldnt like to see a male in females slippers lol
    Oops my bad!

Well am a lass that was wearin mens slippers! Let her wear em! Lol!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Oops my bad!

Well am a lass that was wearin mens slippers! Let her wear em! Lol!
    this is getting confusing lol, i to am female, i know the user name is slightly mixed up lol.

this is getting confusing lol, i to am female, i know the user name is slightly mixed up lol.
    Im so confused now! Too tired! Lack of sleep...food...everything i think!

My mistake! Being ill and getting used to being a new mum..sleepless nights are mental! Well no too many sleepless nights thankfully! My lads a good one! Slept right thru since 3 weeks old! Has a chest infection so is wakening up for some comfort!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Im so confused now! Too tired! Lack of sleep...food...everything i think!

My mistake! Being ill and getting used to being a new mum..sleepless nights are mental! Well no too many sleepless nights thankfully! My lads a good one! Slept right thru since 3 weeks old! Has a chest infection so is wakening up for some comfort!
    aye mind when you had him, lol small word its like being on big brother, no not really i know your mum

Big brother is watching me! hahahaha!

Aw right. i think nearly everybody knows my mother! She is almost as famous as e Queen i think!!! But the org is a small world...meet loads o folks i know that i dinna recognise cos o the names!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Big brother is watching me! hahahaha!

Aw right. i think nearly everybody knows my mother! She is almost as famous as e Queen i think!!! But the org is a small world...meet loads o folks i know that i dinna recognise cos o the names!
    ats it we can hide behind our user names, well most of us anyway

ats it we can hide behind our user names, well most of us anyway

haha yeah i never thot o that when i signed up to the org! Dont think i can change it anyways! Lol!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

i got lots, but 2 prs o bed socks that makes me feel old. lol

This 83 year old man was visited by all his children, grandchildren and greatgrandchikldren plus his wonderful wife. I could not want anything more than that for Christmas. Plus everyone enjoyed a wonderful Christmas dinner.

wow, it was such a good day that was present enough! but my most fav. best pressie was the vado camera hubby got me! wow its tiny and so cool... love it love it love it!
    http://itqueries.com/

i got a new phone.... old one broke so im happy with new one.... smelly stuff...clothe...jewellery...hampers

my 4year old was extremely spoilt!!
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

small fishing village outside wick called pulteney

Quote Originally Posted by oldmarine View Post
    This 83 year old man was visited by all his children, grandchildren and greatgrandchikldren plus his wonderful wife. I could not want anything more than that for Christmas. Plus everyone enjoyed a wonderful Christmas dinner.
    lovely, glad you enjoyed yourselves, makes me smile to think of a whole family together,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast