Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you won the £125 million euro lottery wit would you buy?

Default If you won the £125 million euro lottery wit would you buy?

Make sure the families alright and then spoil myself rotten.Imagine the amount of 10p mixtures you could buy wi that oot o' Hughie Malcolms.

I would buy Robin a school uniform and spend the rest on cream eggs..lol Oh and a new microwave!!
    And I wish someone would tell me the numbers becuse maybe I have won!!
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

£125million? Hell. Anyway, I'd give money to local hospitals, schools etc Sort out any family debts. give some of my closest mates some pennies. Invest a few million. Buy an expensive work of art.

Dunno what I'd get myself

Where would you start?
    Big house with a pool, a few cars, a yacht, etc.
    New microwave for connie!

Would give the full lot to charity.

Quote Originally Posted by lasher
    Where would you start?
    Big house with a pool, a few cars, a yacht, etc.
    New microwave for connie!
    Thanks Lasher..if i win now I@ll keep you in mind..lol
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Plastic surgery for the girls and me as discussed on another thread then spend spend spend.....

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    I would buy Robin a school uniform and spend the rest on cream eggs..lol Oh and a new microwave!!
    And I wish someone would tell me the numbers becuse maybe I have won!!
    Connie you wont need a new microwave you can order in or eat out every night imagine.....thats the kind of lifestyle you could afford no more microwave meals

Alice,the best Rice Pudding is from the microwave....all the money in the world can't change some things.Naw....forget I said that!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Blunderland
    Plastic surgery for the girls and me as discussed on another thread then spend spend spend.....
    Oh Alice...friend , pal , best mate. will love you for ever. I dont want much just rid of the wobbly bit in the middle, and maybe a little face lift, LOL Oh and then new clothes as my jeans wont fit anymore.
    Me i would do the same for anyone. x
    computer says no ........

id buy a flash motor and a massive house. and spoil my kids rotten. id also give my family abit to play with... id like to go on a cruise round the world too.

I would divvy it up into lots of £1 million pounds and give them to family and close friends. then with my bit i would buy a reasonable sized house and a new car - some new furniture and i would make sure i got a "woman that does" - ironing housework, cooking etc

FAB

Quote Originally Posted by squidge
    I would divvy it up into lots of £1 million pounds and give them to family and close friends. then with my bit i would buy a reasonable sized house and a new car - some new furniture and i would make sure i got a "woman that does" - ironing housework, cooking etc

FAB
    I would want to be adopted by Squidge and share in her good fortune
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by golach
    I would want to be adopted by Squidge and share in her good fortune
    You canbe my "woman that does" golach

I'd take all my friends and family out for a meal in Wetherspoons. You get two meals for £5.99 in there you know!
    You get what you give

Quote Originally Posted by squidge

FAB
    Squidge you just gotta get someone to do the cleaning and ironing you will love them forever its worth the money even if you dont win the lottery.

krieve Guest

I would dish out the 25million between my family and friends and keep the 100million to myself lol no i would give some to good causes rspca, cats protection ect....... then i would build a huge hoose and mmmm i don't no i will think about the rest lol
    Last edited by krieve; 31-Jan-06 at 19:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Blunderland
    Squidge you just gotta get someone to do the cleaning and ironing you will love them forever its worth the money even if you dont win the lottery.
    Aye well Alice - when i can afford to pay the council tax the shopping the electricity the phone bill the rent and to eat without flinching then i ll think about a woman that does - sigh

I would pay for a tunnel over to Orkney just to annoy the ferry operators and 71% of Orcadians then I would go daft with the rest.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

krieve Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead
    I would pay for a tunnel over to Orkney just to annoy the ferry operators and 71% of Orcadians then I would go daft with the rest.
    good one rheghead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast