Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Thankyou!!!

Thumbs up Thankyou!!!

A BIG THANKYOU to the Thurso Fire Brigade for their efforts to rescue our kitten tonight. He came out shortly after you left, as predicted, for a bowl of food and is now captured.

aww where was he stuck

I would never criticise the Fire Brigade. They often do very good work in what can be,sometimes, very harrowing conditions. I speak from experience.

Fire brigade rescuing a cat!

I never thought that happened in real life!

Aaw good on them, glad your kitten is fine
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

it does i remeber years ago looking after a neigbours hamster and i locked myself out of the house do not remeber why but we call the fire service lol when they came they were told a animal was locked in the house but they expected a cat at the very least lol they were great about it too

Default fire brigade

the fire brigade has saved your cat! they are gud at helping people

Thumbs up

OMG twigs.....thank god for the cat...

To answer your question emszxr, the kitten had climbed up inside the soil stack to the 1st floor and then walked along the joist and was stuck between the bedroom/bathroom floor and the downstairs ceiling. OH is still cursing because he has to make good the bathroom. We called him Merlin because he is a magical dissappearing kitten. He really did it properly this time though and we've only had him since Friday!