Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Guinea Pigs

Default Guinea Pigs

Scottish SPCA Balmore Animal Welfare Centre has just taken in 36 Guinea Pigs of varying ages and colours. Most of them are females although there are 3 males. If anyone would like to rehome some of these fascinating creatures , please give Balmore a Ring on 01847861386. Please leave a message and someone will get back in touch with you as often when you call, the staff are seeing to the animals in their care. Thank you

krieve Guest

36 guinea pigs that is alot but you will probably get them homed in no time at all.

unicorn Guest

I really hope you get great homes for these guinea pigs attidude they are a lovely pet to keep I would love to help out but I have enough with my bunnies I hope you dont mind me posting this link but I thought it may give people thinking about rehoming a guinea some info and give some of these guinea's a second chance... good luck with them
    http://www.pimms-pages.co.uk/

unicorn Guest

I gave some of these beautiful guinea pigs a new home today and I am delighted with them... but so many more need a home.

krieve Guest

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn
    I gave some of these beautiful guinea pigs a new home today and I am delighted with them... but so many more need a home.
    That was really nice of you bet you just could'nt help yourself i am the same lol

unicorn Guest

Go see them krieve!!! you know you want to

guinea pigs make such great pets! i had two as a teenager, i was so gutted when they died. i would recommend them to anyone who has the time and love to give

I agree, they are lovely little animals.

Unfortunately I am allergic to them.

Really hope you get good homes for them all!