Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: hi can any one help

Default hi can any one help

hi just bought a carpet and wondering dose any one know of someone how lays them if so please let me know thanks
    c jones

I bought a carpet on the internet then phoned jim's carpets in thurso and asked him for the number of a carpet fitter and he gave me a mobile number for a guy who lives in springpark - sorry can't find it tho'. he was good, did the job quickly and charged about £70 for a large sitting room, including supplying replacement gripper ( still made the carpet roughtly half the price of the same one in shops)

Try MurrayAnderson, Moray St, Wick? not sure of number tho. Will be in phonebook i guess
    CaItHnEsS GiRl... x

The phone number is 01955 604548, just looked on his van so that must be it.

Thumbs up

I get Kenny Plowman to do mine, he doesnt charge much either, If ye cant get Murray, Kenny works with him, youve got Murrays number so give him a call

I had Sandy Campbell from Thurso to do my bedroom before xmas, he was excellent and inexpensive. Not sure of no but Jim from Jim's Carpets has it.

scrapydoo Guest

Murray is good not a bad price

Donald Mackay of Ackergill, who had Barrogill Carpet Store, is excellent and did all my carpets. I wouldn't have anyone else.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come