Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Think we have freinds from the other side.

Default Think we have freinds from the other side.

A few of you might be aware that my hamster was escaping upstairs, and we werent sure how she was managing it, well last night(sunday) my oh got up about 10, to get a drink of juice only to find our back door was wide open and all my cats had escaped outside, now everyone was in bed and my 2 youngest were fast asleep and the oldest was having a sleep over so we know it wasnt any of them, and i locked the back door once i took the dog in, now i need to check everything about 10 times before i will go to bed myself so i know it was locked, well after i got my cats back in and went back to bed, we were woken about 3 to hear something at the my oh side of the bed, and after putting the lamp on we found the hamster again, hads somehow made her way up the stirs and into the same spot she has always been, now how she is doing this is now beyond us, as the cat and the dog were both lying at the top of the stairs, so we are really unsure how she did it, it is really as if someone is removing her form her cage and taking her up the stairs.

does anyone have any other explanations other than a friendly ghost as it is really starting annoy us, plus with the door wide open, strange.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Are you sure no-one is sleepwalking? Would be worth sitting up to check if it still happens when some one is on watch. I know it is not easy but if you pick your night......

teleportation - its the only answer. Your hamster is an alien with technology for beyond that known of mankind.
    When the white man discovered this country Indians were running it.
    No taxes, no debt, women did all the work.
    White man thought he could improve on a system like this.
    Old Cherokee Saying

Quote Originally Posted by Torvaig View Post
    Are you sure no-one is sleepwalking? Would be worth sitting up to check if it still happens when some one is on watch. I know it is not easy but if you pick your night......
    if i had been sleeping i might have wondered this, but i hadnt even been in my bed for a hr when the back door incident, i hadnt fallen asleep, so i would have heard the middle one getting up if it was her, and the youngest sleeps inbetween us and he was sound, mayby someone is trying to make me think i am going mad lol.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    if i had been sleeping i might have wondered this, but i hadnt even been in my bed for a hr when the back door incident, i hadnt fallen asleep, so i would have heard the middle one getting up if it was her, and the youngest sleeps inbetween us and he was sound, mayby someone is trying to make me think i am going mad lol.

No don't be silly, im sure no one thinks you're going mad at all.....

Have you tried asking the hamster Mrs Cat Lady??

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie View Post
    No don't be silly, im sure no one thinks you're going mad at all.....

Have you tried asking the hamster Mrs Cat Lady??
    if i thought she could speak then i would but unfortunatly she cant so she cant shed any light on it.

"A few of you might be aware that my hamster was escaping upstairs, and we werent sure how she was managing it, well last night(sunday) my oh got up about 10, to get a drink of juice only to find our back door was wide open and all my cats had escaped outside, now everyone was in bed and my 2 youngest were fast asleep and the oldest was having a sleep over so we know it wasnt any of them, and i locked the back door once i took the dog in, now i need to check everything about 10 times before i will go to bed myself so i know it was locked, well after i got my cats back in and went back to bed, we were woken about 3 to hear something at the my oh side of the bed, and after putting the lamp on we found the hamster again, hads somehow made her way up the stirs and into the same spot she has always been, now how she is doing this is now beyond us, as the cat and the dog were both lying at the top of the stairs, so we are really unsure how she did it, it is really as if someone is removing her form her cage and taking her up the stairs.

does anyone have any other explanations other than a friendly ghost as it is really starting annoy us, plus with the door wide open, strange.
    "

Just say no, kids

Why not use the excuse that I always use- "The big boys did it and ran away"