Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: High school gates.

Default High school gates.

What a pain it is with the gate being closed now at the access up to the games hall. There is more than ample space up at the games hall bit even plenty of space as you go uo towards the feild for parking and turning. It was very handy to do so but maybe now not so handy for the residents of west banks when theres plenty of congestion when things is on in the games hall. By all means shut the gates up when its night time.

Unhappy re gate

they are closed because a resident complained that they were being left open

whats it got to do with the resident if its open or shut they must have to much time on there hands if thats all they got to complain about sad person

Is there a draught when the gates are left open or something?
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

All the gates around the school will be closed now in order to prevent "wanderers" from going in and out of the school easily without passing reception. Also taking into consideration, the safety of pupils and other padestrians who may be walking along this road. Many vehicles used this road during school time which wasn't exactly very safe with crowds of pupils around.

Even out of school time its still closed for the public to get to the games hall and pitch.

I got told off the other week as i was providing a disco at the school and the janitor said i wasnt allowed up at the back entrance.

I was also told from someone else that a resident takes pictures of any vechicle which passes the gates and goes up the road. Then he contacts the council and police...lol.. he must have loads of time on his hands even though its got nothing to do with him in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonboots View Post
    Even out of school time its still closed for the public to get to the games hall and pitch.

I got told off the other week as i was providing a disco at the school and the janitor said i wasnt allowed up at the back entrance.

I was also told from someone else that a resident takes pictures of any vechicle which passes the gates and goes up the road. Then he contacts the council and police...lol.. he must have loads of time on his hands even though its got nothing to do with him in the first place.

well said moon boots that is a fact about one resident in west banks think the residents neighbours and indeed the school are pretty much sick of this resident who indeed seems to have a pretty sad and un eventful life to do the things that they do.

At least they're not coming on here and slagging people off though, eh?
    "It makes my blood burn with metal energy..."

Quote Originally Posted by Metalattakk View Post
    Maybe they are!! Thats the beauty of being anonymous

Got something you wish to own up to, hotrod?
    "It makes my blood burn with metal energy..."

Should of expected nothing less.

Got something you wish to own up to, hotrod?
    It wasnt me patrolling the high school and that wasnt a camera in my hand!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by hotrod4 View Post
    It wasnt me patrolling the high school and that wasnt a camera in my hand!!

No it was a big green thing with a number on it you were pulling behind you.