Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: OJ guilty and faces prison

Default OJ guilty and faces prison

He is finally going to jail, he still hasn't coughed up the $35 million but his face was a picture when the verdict was read out.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7652206.stm
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Great to see him finally get what he's deserved for a long time.

good to see justice caught up with him at last.

It's about time he was found guilty of something. Pity that the guilty verdict came during the wrong trial, though.

He (quite rightly) lost the rights to the book he wrote called "If I did it". The victims families gained the rights and profit of said book. They still decided to publish it under the name "confessions of a killer". However I would have prefered if they had managed to publish it the way they wanted to: maintaining the original title but making the "If" a very close match to the background color of the book........
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing

There is a man that deserves it. Thought he was above the law and now its come back and bit im in the ASSets......