Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any strange habits

Default Any strange habits

I sometimes bite my nails. This is my only bad habit which involves my toes. What annoying habit does everyone else has.

Coming on here for one....

Yes i prefer to wear a nuns one instead of a monks

wiggling my feet when im tired. It drives hubby mad! funny thing is, both my kids do it to...
    "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…What a sick, masochistic lion."

Walking around flaunting my good looks.

I have the bad habit of not admitting that I have bad habits!
    I also have the bad habit of posting useless and pointless rants on caithness org! (dont you dare agree or I'll go off on one!! )

Quote Originally Posted by honey View Post
    wiggling my feet when im tired. It drives hubby mad! funny thing is, both my kids do it to...
    I do that too and so does my daughter.

When I was a teenager, just a couple of years ago () I couldn't use a teaspoon without first rubbing it on my knee
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

my bad habit think annoys me more than ot does anyone else, i cant go to bed at night without checking everything is unplugged and doors locked, but once isnt god enough i have to do this a few times before i am happy, another one is i wont allow belts or scarves to be out in view when we are in bed, not sure why this is, but i have done both of these for as long as i can remember.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Oh, thought of another one, I clench and grind my teeth badly when I am asleep, I wake up with aching jaws.
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

My annoying bad habit is thinking that anyone that bites their toenails is sick or a monkey. Or both.

Playing tunes by tapping my teeth together and altering the volume of my mouth to change notes, constantly jangling loose change in my pockets and always tapping rythmically on anything to hand.

All which my dad does as well.

not an annoying habbit of my other halfs as such but he cant stand people eating apples or crips in front of him he claims they are to noisy, he goes mental, but can anyone tell me how are you supposed to eat a apple quietly.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Don't know if it's an annoying habit but.........................I feed slugs!!!
    Yes, that is true....I love leopard slugs, very beautiful in their own sluggish way and they do enjoy a bit of cake....facsinating.

Yes, yes, I know...they are coming to take me away.................

Dont know if its a bad habit or just an annoying one, but i rub my feet together when falling asleep.Oh says he hears a sshh ssshh noise as my feet rub against the sheets.
    Dont bother me much, me alseep by then and i do apparently rub them whilst sleeping.

oh cannot stand me tapping my fingers, which i do on the kitchen worktop when thinking.
    snoring but honestly can't help it!

I have so many bad habits (according to friends and family) that this site wouldn't be big enough to list them all!
    Traditional Working Saddler
    Est 1988
    Designer of the Locata horse ID tag as on www.unicornleather.co.uk

Juila, i completley understand what you are going through, i do this and can wake up with some awful headaches. I even used to make my own fitted mouthguard lol.

I am slightly obsessed with my bellybutton, it is just so nice to pick lol
    (\__/)
    ( o.O) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature, to help him gain World Domination.

I get a headache trying to think of a bad habit......
    Even if we find the light it will be surround by shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    not an annoying habbit of my other halfs as such but he cant stand people eating apples or crips in front of him he claims they are to noisy, he goes mental, but can anyone tell me how are you supposed to eat a apple quietly.
    i hate that too makes my toes curl yukkkkkkkkkkk

Quote Originally Posted by purplelady View Post
    i hate that too makes my toes curl yukkkkkkkkkkk
    what the crisps or the apple lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast