Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Detox

Default Detox

Has anyone heard of or used these detoxing foot patches?
    You put them on the soles of your feet overnight and they supposidly remove the toxins from your body!! I was just interested in whether they really do work!!
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Well depends on how much toxins you take over the weekend...... lol

Its like all these vitamins ans supplements, do they really work or do we just fool ourselves into believing that if we take them we will be healthier?
    Theres just so many of them. How do you know what you need to take?

I've heard about the detox foot machines they say they are good! and cost very little wether they make any difference to the amount of toxins in your body who know's.
    on the subject of health, i want to loose the christmas bumps and someone recommended slim fast, ive went to boots they have none i've also tried smith's chemist does anyone know where i can purchase this.

Quote Originally Posted by pooh pooh
    I've heard about the detox foot machines they say they are good! and cost very little wether they make any difference to the amount of toxins in your body who know's.
    on the subject of health, i want to loose the christmas bumps and someone recommended slim fast, ive went to boots they have none i've also tried smith's chemist does anyone know where i can purchase this.
    I personally think you'd be better eating healthy food rather than slim fast.. If you don't change to eating more healthy the weight will just go back on. If you really want slimfast im sure I saw it in Semi-Chem..

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    I personally think you'd be better eating healthy food rather than slim fast.. If you don't change to eating more healthy the weight will just go back on. If you really want slimfast im sure I saw it in Semi-Chem..
    I'm intending on eating more healthly foods, i would not just take slim fast then eat loads of chocolate bars and crisps and wonder why the buldges are'nt shifting. I've started going to the gym and doing as much walking as possible.
    I noticed in boots when i was looking for slim fast that you can get detox tablets or a drink supplement to.

Quote Originally Posted by pooh pooh
    I'm intending on eating more healthly foods, i would not just take slim fast then eat loads of chocolate bars and crisps and wonder why the buldges are'nt shifting. I've started going to the gym and doing as much walking as possible.
    I noticed in boots when i was looking for slim fast that you can get detox tablets or a drink supplement to.
    I've heard that taking Kelp tablets is very good for you if you are trying to loose weight...

I've heard that taking Kelp tablets is very good for you if you are trying to loose weight...
    I would'nt suggest using slimming patches anyway a friend of mine tried this all it did was make a sticky mess on her arm.

Why waste your money? Go out onto any beach and you can gather as much kelp up for a real good kelp dinner.

Let me know how you get on...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Well im not really a great believer in taking different products to help u get slim quickly i think the answer is to change the way you eat on a permenant basis and not short term and its easier to say it than to do it ive tried a few times i only last about 3 weeks my biggest problem is i have no will power what so ever

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE
    Well im not really a great believer in taking different products to help u get slim quickly i think the answer is to change the way you eat on a permenant basis and not short term and its easier to say it than to do it ive tried a few times i only last about 3 weeks my biggest problem is i have no will power what so ever
    I'm not a great believer no, i've never had to watch what i eat i just seemed to have put a few pounds on over christmas and thought a slim fast at lunchtime would be fine, maybe i'll give it a miss and just stick to the gym as i'm not fat and probably look a little healther

You can't beat the old push bike i say the best way to lose all that lumps and bump . It's better than that rubbish slim fast it never work and it cost a fortune .

unicorn Guest

the simple things work best try giving up bread it worked for me I lost 1 1/2 stone.

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn
    the simple things work best try giving up bread it worked for me I lost 1 1/2 stone.
    All together? or switch to brown.

unicorn Guest

I gave it up altogether and ate pasta and rice instead. now i eat it occasionaly but it leaves me feeling bloated.

Well I enjoy going to the gym but it dosn't open till 8 or 9 in the morning and 10 or 10.30 at weekends. Its a pity there's nowhere earlier because if you can get first thing imn the morning it gives you a boost for the whole day!
    If I have to leave it till after work usually I can't be bothered then!
    It also helps if you can get someone else to go too so you can keep each other motivated!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead
    Why waste your money? Go out onto any beach and you can gather as much kelp up for a real good kelp dinner.

Let me know how you get on...
    Yuk!! If that's not going to put you off having dinner nothing will. I think i'll try the tablets instead..lol

Has anyone heard of or used these detoxing foot patches?
    You put them on the soles of your feet overnight and they supposidly remove the toxins from your body!! I was just interested in whether they really do work!!
    I've not heard of them....have you got a website address with details?
    You get what you give

Quote Originally Posted by SAVEY
    I've not heard of them....have you got a website address with details?
    How do ou add a link and i'll try?

Not trying to be a know it all but did none of you guys hear what was on the news and various TV programmes this week? Docs have been saying that none of these detox things really work..... the best way to detox is getting a good nights sleep ,drinking lots of water and taking regular exercise?
    Surely it would be best to try that than all the tablets and remedies- and bound to be cheaper?!
    CaItHnEsS GiRl... x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast