Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this right or wrong.

Default Is this right or wrong.

Now came across this, read it and you tell me. I have my thoughts on this but will wait for replies as it will give to much away..
    I call it prostitution, some may call it being inovative, but hey what ever floats your boat.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/techdigest/...i-e870a33.html

Brings a whole new meaning to credit crunch.
    Take a hundred lines:- "The word is INFRACTION not INFARTION"

As you say Justine whatever floats her boat

We all sell ourselves in one way or another - being employed, self employed whatever - we are all selling ourselves on the open market - what part you sell is up to you.

Some people sell their mental capabilities, some their creative side, others their manual dexterity, some their strength - we all do something to put food on the table and clothes on our backs. This person wants to sell part of her body (as models do) to the highest bidder

I am not bothered as long as it does not upset me.

Totally agree Broken cross - credit crunch - like that one.

I think she should go ahead although I myself would never pay for it. As it says in the last line- it's her body, she should be free to do what she wants to with it. It's not as if she is selling drugs to pay for her education.

Sometimes we humans can be too moralistic.

I say it's hers to choose to do with as she choses, think she's aiming a bit high with £½m tho'

what's she got that could be worth that much?????
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Best of luck to the lassie. If she finds someone willing to pay the money, it will be no worse than some of the casual sex that takes place, for a few drammies and a Ruby Murray, every weekend!!

One note of caution:-

I saw her listing just before eBay pulled her auction. Not trying to put anyone off bidding or anything, but the item was listed as "USED"

It's legal where she is and it's her choice just as it would be the other party's choice to pay that amount of money.
    We all sell something with me it's my skill some it's their brain some it's their labour we all get paid for what we sell, it is all prostitution I prostitute my skill for money thats the way the world goes round it is all up to the individual what they are willing to trade.
    Live and let live
    Life is too short

Does she come with a certificate of authenticity of being a virgin..

Quote Originally Posted by justine View Post
    Does she come with a certificate of authenticity of being a virgin..

lol thats good justine. Seriously though i have seen it all now.

Yeah I suppose it is prostitution really. But the question I suppose is whether you consider prostitution to be right or wrong. Either way it's legal and if that's what she wants then good for her

Regards

The Auckengill Hooker
    (Thanks a bunch Northerner)
    Currently reading:- The tea leaves

is it any worse than holding out for a ring?

in my eyes this is prostitution as she is willing to sell her body, and because eby wont let her do it online she is going to try nd sell herself to the highest bidder in a brothel, so think that says it all doesnt it.

Quote Originally Posted by katarina View Post
    what's she got that could be worth that much?????
    no idea.. its not like shes had a lot of practise!!

each to their own though.. tis not my cup of tea... but then she might think im a prude!
    "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…What a sick, masochistic lion."

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    in my eyes this is prostitution as she is willing to sell her body, and because eby wont let her do it online she is going to try nd sell herself to the highest bidder in a brothel, so think that says it all doesnt it.

It does? What is "it all" then?

Please elaborate....

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire2803 View Post
    It does? What is "it all" then?

Please elaborate....
    well excuse me but i was led to believe that a brothel was where woman of certain kind sold their bodies, but it is still prostitution at the end of the day no matter where it takes place.

If that's what she wants to do it's her choice. I would be worried about the kind of person who would be bidding though.

Hasn't it been done before?
    People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will
    never forget how you made them feel.

Quote Originally Posted by jay View Post
    is it any worse than holding out for a ring?
    Crikey. That would be even more expensive.........

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    well excuse me but i was led to believe that a brothel was where woman of certain kind sold their bodies, but it is still prostitution at the end of the day no matter where it takes place.
    You're excused

I think the phrase I highlighted in your statement is what really 'says it all'.
    What on earth is a certain type of woman? I think you'd be surprised at the daytime profession and level of education of some 'working girls'.

I would say that at a brothel this girl would be giving herself a level of security that she wouldn't get elsewhere. If she's thought this through and is sure about it, then I can't see a problem. After all it is her body.

What about the morals of it.If you read some of the story it goes on about her wanting to get cash for her studies on marriage and family, would yu want to take advice from someone who would sell her body..I know i would not.There are no morals left for this woman. IMO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast