Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cant sleep

Default Cant sleep

Just logged in not expecting to see anyone about, its just gone 3.30am, what are you all doing on here this time of day? or should i say morning!
    I went to bed at 11.45pm and have been up for 20 mins already, dont quite know whats going on with my bodys clock but i cant sleep, havent been able to for ages.

My body clock at to pot as well up most of night then want to sleep abot 6 -7 in morning then by tea time i am flakered out . Must be all this stupid weather we are getting.

Join the Club! I just learned to accept it.
    The strange thing I find is that it's other people who can't get their heads round it even though it in no way affects them.

Provided it doesn't disrupt your family life, or things you are obliged to do, then don't let it bother you.
    If people who it doesn't affect find it strange then that is their problem.
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

Only recently i've been finding it hard to sleep its well after 2am before i eventually nod off up again at 7am, most days i feel like a zombie.

Dont know your age groups but im 45 and remember my mum used to be up all night when i was small. She said as we get older we dont need as much sleep. On avarage, i get about 3/4 hrs a night and boy am i grumpy in the mornings. Ive tried all the lavenders/ hot bath before bed ect but it doesnt make any difference. When i lived in caithness i was diognised (cant spell) with fybromyalga and i know the dr said it can afect your sleep. Oh well i surpose i will join the grey and grumpy grandma brigade soon. lol .

Im the same just now, up half the night. The other night I went to bed at 4.30 and back up again at 6. I never thougt i'd say it but I can't wait till Monday to get back to work and back to normal. I find excersise helps you to sleep better at night, I usually take the dog a walk after teatime every night, no matter what the weather but being on holiday, i've been taking her out earlier so I have to try and get her back into a routine too.
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

I've spoken to four people in the last week that have all had trouble sleeping. Not something they normally experience but something that has increased recently.

Wonder could it be a bug of some sort?
    You get what you give

Quote Originally Posted by SAVEY
    I've spoken to four people in the last week that have all had trouble sleeping. Not something they normally experience but something that has increased recently.

Wonder could it be a bug of some sort?
    I've been bothered with a headache these past few days too, which Is something im not usually bothered with. But I suppose it might be due to the lack of sleep, I just hope I get back to normal soon!!

Or it could be that we are all on holidays and were all haven to many late night . Roll on monday back to work yipee .

I have not been bothered with my sleep pattern until around 3 weeks ago, i blame the hipe of christmas and new year.

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    I find excersise helps you to sleep better at night, I usually take the dog a walk after teatime every night, no matter what the weather but being on holiday, i've been taking her out earlier so I have to try and get her back into a routine too.
    Hi connie where do live Wick or Thurso if in wick maybe you can help me out and take my 2 dogs a walk with you as by teatime i am normally flakerded out

Quote Originally Posted by Chillie
    Hi connie where do live Wick or Thurso if in wick maybe you can help me out and take my 2 dogs a walk with you as by teatime i am normally flakerded out
    I live in Wick Chillie, and surely your dogs get a walk whether your tired or not. If not and your in Wick..you're more than welcome to come a walk with us. It might make you sleep better!!

krieve Guest

I live in Wick Chillie, and surely your dogs get a walk whether your tired or not. If not and your in Wick..you're more than welcome to come a walk with us. It might make you sleep better!!
    connie i have a dog pawing at me wanting out. i am in wick i can have her ready for you to collect mind she is not keen on men apart from that she should be ok i will pm you my address lol try not to loose her if you do she always comes home anyway thanks krieve

Quote Originally Posted by krieve
    connie i have a dog pawing at me wanting out. i am in wick i can have her ready for you to collect mind she is not keen on men apart from that she should be ok i will pm you my address lol try not to loose her if you do she always comes home anyway thanks krieve

Here here i asked first anyway my dogs are pure bred heinz 57s and like all humans

krieve Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Chillie
    Here here i asked first anyway my dogs are pure bred heinz 57s and like all humans
    I am sure she could take all 3,
    how many have you got connie?
    you could start a dog walking business lol

unicorn Guest

I have this vision of poor connie out in the wind being dragged along by 4 dogs and it is making me laugh sooo hard!!!!!

krieve Guest

connie are you ready for taking the dog a walk yet she is desprate her legs are crossed and she is crying

Quote Originally Posted by krieve
    I am sure she could take all 3,
    how many have you got connie?
    you could start a dog walking business lol
    Yes that's quite a good idea. I start off at 5.30am so if you would bring your dogs along tomorrow morning. I will meet you at the Bignold Park at 5.25am tomorrow morning...lol
    By the way I only have one dog myself and she's quite old now so i'll have you pick your dogs up again at 5.45am. I look forward to seeing you all bright and early...lol
    ps. We will discuss the fees on my return..

krieve Guest

Yes that's quite a good idea. I start off at 5.30am so if you would bring your dogs along tomorrow morning. I will meet you at the Bignold Park at 5.25am tomorrow morning...lol
    By the way I only have one dog myself and she's quite old now so i'll have you pick your dogs up again at 5.45am. I look forward to seeing you all bright and early...lol
    ps. We will discuss the fees on my return..
    No bother but you can pick her up at the house. You think i am walking all the way down there at that time in the morning lol the dog is still sleeping then.

Dog walking, I have kids that would love a dog but it would be tortured in this house by the two youngest.We live in Wick so anyone need a dog walked I have the answer lying in front of the telly most nights and they would be more than willing(they wont even charge you) We used to take a friends dog out but she moved away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast