Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: The worst thing about hanging around the Org again!!!

Default The worst thing about hanging around the Org again!!!

Is that I get nothing done!!!!

When I was absent I was finished the house work and into the office by 9.30am, but now, here I am nothing done and I'm leisurely reading and having another cuppa!!! I think I will have to roster Org Days!
    I can't let it take over my life again!!!
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Lolabelle View Post

When I was absent I was finished the house work and into the office by 9.30am, but now, here I am nothing done and I'm leisurely reading and having another cuppa!!! I think I will have to roster Org Days!
    You can and you will cos, you want to...there is not point in resisting saying I'll just take a peek....you are hooked now and if you try to go cold turkey, those withdrawals will bring you right back to square one...The Org.

have to admit did a lot more jobs round house before joined org,its only a bit of fun ,and you can get a good laugh some days,and have made friends with some, and possible upset some ,but enjoy crack on org, the more that join an post the better ,kept posting lolabelle, as you where missed,

I have to agree a couple of weeks ago I had no Internet for a few days and got loads done including cleaning the kitchen wall tiles !!!!
    I dip in and out on a daily basis depending on what I have got to do since giving up work I tend to be on a lot more but I am always amazed that no matter day or night I log on there are always people on the org
    Its nice to be nice

i know i know, i have got a weddin to go to today,, i need to get a shoogle on.
    it's a sair fecht

I know the feeling to well when i log on to net usually first place i come for a nose is the org but when im at work ive now been able to get on via my mobile its great

Thank gawd I'm not the only sad sap on here! lol.
    I honestly do have a life but for some reason I get addicted to the org and spend hours on it instead of the 10 mins I promised myself. Why!!!!!
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

i am bad when it comes to being on the org especially over the past week or so, spend so much time on here, that hardly anything gets done, then i have to rush around before my oh gets in from work so he doesnt work out what i spend my days doing, it is just so addictive.

we were having a discusion ok an arguement as to who was on the net most,me or the oh.When my daughter came home we asked her and she said"mum cause she's never off the Org"
    Eneogh said.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

The first thing I do when I switch computer on is check the org then the emails.

When the org is down I'm lost don't know what to do with myself??

What did we do before the org??
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

It's a drug - once you're hooked that's it. Only way to avoid it is not to go there which is possible, just. Once you're in you may as well give up - no housework, no gardening. Hopeless. It's way past bed-time.
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

am now back from e weddin.
    great night. but a tad pished :-)
    it's a sair fecht

How are you feelin now Jings?

You lose complete sight of reality

I certainly suffer from withdrawals when I can't get my daily org fix. Even worse it takes ages to catch up with everything if you miss a couple of days.

Not being allowed to come on here since Wednesday, due to having eye surgery, has been so frustrating. Worse than having no connection. I even tried offering bribes to family members to read me out some threads, but had no takers. No more org gossip or crack for them in the future.

Well the medical ban has been lifted and there's no holding me back now. Come to think about it I'll be able to catch up twice as fast now with sight in two eyes instead of the usual one.

Now what have I missed while I've been away.......

Quote Originally Posted by Venture View Post
    Well the medical ban has been lifted and there's no holding me back now. Come to think about it I'll be able to catch up twice as fast now with sight in two eyes instead of the usual one
    .........oh dear! that means you will soon be at your 2K. More vision will increase speed. Glad to hear it is all over. Hope all goes well now.
    Yes, I too check out the Org every day (maybe not post too much though)
    part of being online I thought.
    Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Go on, Lolabelle. You know you want to... just give in and sink into that comfy chair... feel the nice clicky sensation of the keys... mmmmm, nice! That's it, slip into the chair and sink into the org. The housework will do itself.... you know it will.
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

Over the pond, but not quite over the hill yet

This site is very addicting, it's true! Just as well I can't access it at work! I do enjoy it when I'm at home, though, and would be lost without my daily dose of the Org! Now if only I could wiggle my nose like Samantha on "Bewitched", so my housework would be done by magic......
    I am living for today, always remembering yesterday, and looking forward to tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Sporran View Post
    This site is very addicting, it's true! Just as well I can't access it at work! I do enjoy it when I'm at home, though, and would be lost without my daily dose of the Org! Now if only I could wiggle my nose like Samantha on "Bewitched", so my housework would be done by magic......
    With you entirely, what else would would i be doing at this time of the day