Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Cat South of Lybster

Default Missing Cat South of Lybster

Our cat got out of the car just on the south side of Lybster last night and got frightened by a passing lorry. Last seen heading into the gorse/whins at the back of Gunns of Lybster. If anybody spots a Black cat with a small white bit on her chest that anwsers to Spook, could you please call 07878196864 or 01955605589 or 07828113599.

Thanks in advance and ever hopeful

Robbie

Last edited by squashed frog; 15-Jul-08 at 22:04. Reason: added area to title and picture

rob why don't you edit the title and add lybster area

Really hope you get good news of Spook

Just a quick bump to the top in case anybodys missed this previously and has spotted spook.

Will keep bumping you up............really hope Spook gets back home................

oh i hope spook comes home soon, he looks like such a lovely cat.

bump.......................

Unhappy

Robbie I am so sorry that there is still no sign of Spook.

Have you been back out to the area he escaped to? If you thought he was still there it would be worth contacting Cats Protection to get the loan of a humane trap which you bait with food.

The problem is,if he is on his way back home, he could be anywhere.

Have you tried putting up posters in both Lybster and Wick? Also send his photo and details to CP and they will post this on their website.

Really, really hope he turns up soon.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

We went back out to the area a couple of days after spook went missing and covered a fair amount of ground with no luck or sign. We put posters in the Lybster shop and post office and the vets in Wick. Phoned balmore and the Cats protection people.

We haven't given up hope yet that she is heading for home but it is a long way and the weather isn't too bad so she might be living rough and hunting for food.

Spook's is usually crying at our window every morning at daybreak wanting into the house so I hope she'll do that at somebodies house and they'll report it to somebody.

No never give up hope! Cats are amazing animals and have been known to walk hundreds of miles to get back home.

Is she a hunter? If so, as you say,she could be filling her belly with young rabbits and then sleeping it off so not ready to come home from her 'holiday'.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

years ago my cat went missing for 6 weeks we looked everywhere to no avail we never gave up and put up posters contacted the vets etc and one morning opened the curtains and there she was a bit thinner and tried but she came home to this day do not know what happened to her bur she came home so do not give up .

Bumping up...................................

hope she comes home soon........................

Spook hope manage to you get home soon........................

Have you had any news of Spook..................................

Still no news, i'm out in azerbaijan working but the missus is still at home ever hopeful.

Hopefully Spook will be home soon...............................

Any word of Spook..................

still no sign of spook.

Just noticed this just now. I'm so sorry to hear that Spook is still missing. I've put his details on the Cats Protection website now.

For anyone with missing cats, please let us know and we will do our best to help. There are also some tips on the website for what you can do if your cat is missing (see link below)

http://www.caithnesscatsprotection.o...ssing_tips.htm

Fingers crossed you have some good news soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast