Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Help - locked door

Thurso.. or is it Wales? Not sure, what day of the week is it?

Default Help - locked door

Hi there Can some one give me some help before I have to call my landlord?

The one door on the house I'm in is a PVC door that to lock you turn the handle inside the door while lifting the handle up.

Justnow when the wife tried to leave the house, the door won't unlock. I tried to unlock the door from the outside (I was on night shift before anyone tries to work out how I got outside a locked door) but to no avail.

I have climbed in the window but that ain't exactly easy access.

Any quick help appreciated

Graham

our cunning plan to keep you off the airwaves has worked then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Find CFM on 102.5

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic Sounds View Post
    Hi there Can some one give me some help before I have to call my landlord?

The one door on the house I'm in is a PVC door that to lock you turn the handle inside the door while lifting the handle up.

Justnow when the wife tried to leave the house, the door won't unlock. I tried to unlock the door from the outside (I was on night shift before anyone tries to work out how I got outside a locked door) but to no avail.

I have climbed in the window but that ain't exactly easy access.

Any quick help appreciated

Graham
    Graham
    I have a similar system. I once had the same problem. It was caused by turning the lock when the handle had been only partly raised to lock it. Try unlocking with the handle partly raised.