Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tattoos

Default tattoos

just wondering if anyone knows of someone that does tattoos in the area if not can someone reccomened someone further afield

There is a chap from Nairn who comes up to the Norseman Hotel in Wick 2 days a month. You could ring and find out the dates he is due.

Inkcredable Creations is the best tattooist I've ever seen. And has tattoo'd alot of famous people aswell, Including the drummer from Trivuim before a show!

google Him, More than worth the look !
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

Quote Originally Posted by angela5 View Post
    There is a chap from Nairn who comes up to the Norseman Hotel in Wick 2 days a month. You could ring and find out the dates he is due.
    The guy that comes up to the Norseman is from Dingwall, he's definitely back up on July 27th, not sure about this month, you can get his number or book an appointment by phoning Millers Taxi's on 606464. There is also a tattooist in Nairn who's pretty good.

I also hear there is a guy in Dunbeath

I certainly would not recommend the one in Alness, one look at my leg would explain all.
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

Quote Originally Posted by Julia View Post
    The guy that comes up to the Norseman is from Dingwall, he's definitely back up on July 27th, not sure about this month, you can get his number or book an appointment by phoning Millers Taxi's on 606464. There is also a tattooist in Nairn who's pretty good.

I also hear there is a guy in Dunbeath

I certainly would not recommend the one in Alness, one look at my leg would explain all.

I had my tattoo done by guy in the norseman(for life of me i cant mind his name) and he was excellent i was the last one in that night and being fussy as hell on what i wanted as it was my first and he was spot on and recomended diff things for me quite reasonbly priced too. I made my appoint through kimberly in the beauty place in the norseman.

Just being nosey but what happened to your leg julia?

does anyone know who this guy is or how to contact him Dunbeath, also how much does the man that comes to wick charges roughly. thanks for all the help so far

Hear a few bad stories about the guy in dunbeath fact or fiction im not sure. It depends on what it is that you anting it is priced by size i think

i am thinking off upper arm something like a tiger or a panther not sure yet just testing the water as it is my first one, silly question but does it hurt much i ave heard many a horror story about the pain not being worth it

Inkcap tattoos 07929 241569 is the chappie you're after. No, it doesn't hurt, but will be tender for a week or so. Budget £60 for something not too large and not too elaborate.

I got mine on the bottom of my back for my first tattoo just a small design when he first started it it wasnt to bad but it did gt a bit painul for a while i was wiggling my toes trying t keep my mind of it. I ve had 3 kids and it came close to that kind of pain but worth it and easy to forget to..

Think the pain depends on the individual, I've had a couple that didn't hurt much and a couple that did a lot!!! In my experience the ankle bone, top of the foot and inside of the wrist are the worst.

What you are having and where has a lot to do with it also, in MHO I think women have a higher pain threshold and handle it better, try to focus on something and concentrate on your breathing if you find it painful.
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

my partner and brother had theres done in allness and the result is great the look fab and the guy who did was a really nice guy made them feel at ease
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

I got a lovely one on my foot by the guy at The Norseman, really clean lines and his white colour is good, although he offered to re-do it as white needs it. He did my own design on his laptop first.

Just phoned the man that goes to The Norseman and he says he is not coming up any more and would have to go to Dingwall. Anyone have imformation on the guy from Dunbeath.

I got mine done by the guy in Dingwall Inkcap, And I would advise not to go there, As his basic lines arent even at all.

I had my first tattoo done there, And I'm far from pleased about it, Gettin it fixed. It is a Basic Biffy Clyro B... Google it for those of you who don't know what it looks like.

Alness has a good record, compared to most. My friend just recently got a rose with some lyrics on her forarm and it is Brilliant, Very well done.

But NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!

Gee from Perth Inkrediable Kreations is the man to go to. He is a multi award winning tattooist.

http://www.myspace.com/inkrediblekreations

this is one of his master peices.

Quote Originally Posted by EWOK View Post
    Just phoned the man that goes to The Norseman and he says he is not coming up any more and would have to go to Dingwall. Anyone have imformation on the guy from Dunbeath.

Ah nvr ats a shame i was gona book again

I think Zebedy's post sums it up: DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

Recommendations online aren't worth a fart until you see a few flesh examples of their work.

Take your time, look at actual examples of the artist's work - NOT drawings or 'impressions' of what it may look like.

I'm happy with mine (done down South donkey's years ago), but I know many who regret getting tats done purely on recommendation without seeing 'flesh examples.

Quote Originally Posted by zebedy View Post
    I got mine done by the guy in Dingwall Inkcap, And I would advise not to go there, As his basic lines arent even at all.

I had my first tattoo done there, And I'm far from pleased about it, Gettin it fixed. It is a Basic Biffy Clyro B... Google it for those of you who don't know what it looks like.

Alness has a good record, compared to most. My friend just recently got a rose with some lyrics on her forarm and it is Brilliant, Very well done.

But NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!

Gee from Perth Inkrediable Kreations is the man to go to. He is a multi award winning tattooist.

http://www.myspace.com/inkrediblekreations

this is one of his master peices.

Good tattooist you recommended Zebedy, unfortunately his business is now closed :O

He has a MySpace but I'm not too sure on what he is doing tattoo wise for the time being.

Have a look at Urban Body Modification in Edinburgh and Custom Ink in Glasgow, both have excellent facilities and great artists!

i'll think u will find Gary is still working, and just doesnt take booking over his myspace. And that he'd rather met with the person for bookings

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast