Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: on the lurk no more

Smile on the lurk no more

i've been a lurker now for.. erm almost 6 years? ha well for some reason i just never thought about joining the 'gang'

anyway folkies hello to you all.. must say a few of you've peeps have got the mini celeb status now (for us loyal lurkers anyway)..

so then.. now that i've made myself known and i'm now able to join in the chat, goss, debates, condolences for lost moggies and such like - am i up there with possibly being the longest lurker of them all?? fess up

Quote Originally Posted by katielou View Post
    i've been a lurker now for.. erm almost 6 years? ha well for some reason i just never thought about joining the 'gang'

anyway folkies hello to you all.. must say a few of you've peeps have got the mini celeb status now (for us loyal lurkers anyway)..

so then.. now that i've made myself known and i'm now able to join in the chat, goss, debates, condolences for lost moggies and such like - am i up there with possibly being the longest lurker of them all?? fess up
    Welcome lurker Katielou I lurked for years before I Joined
    Happy Posting
    Its nice to be nice

Welcome to the Org, Katielou.

good to see you finally out of "lurkerdom" katielou and welcome to the org. may your posts grow with your confidence and replies.
    If its profound what was the name of the golfer and what did he find?

6 years what took you so long,the people on here aren`t that scary are they? Welcome to the Org.
    Don`t bother "repping" me it`s turned off.

Kismet Guest

I think I actually joined before lol when lost my moggie. Can't remember if did or got someone else to post for me, everyone was a great help anyway.

I probably lurked from time to time too when was on looking at news articles certainly some of the names are very familiar.

Am glad I have joined it hope you enjoy too

Hello and welcome!Hope you enjoy finally getting to post!As for lurks...well I have had lurks for much longer than 6 years and still cant shift them x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

hello glad you came in out the cold.....happy posting xx
    The miracle is not to fly in the air,
    or to walk on the water,but to walk on the earth.

glad to see you finally decide to enjoy us, hoppe you have as much fun posting as you did lurking, welcome

Hope you stick around longer than you lurked, welcome

Talking

Hello And Welcome To The Org.

welcome to the org happy posting ,

hey im new too so welcome
    I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac.