Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: DM Boots

Post DM Boots

Doctor martins boots what colour laces did you have {red} {yellow}

I had black dms with rainbow coloured laces the dms lasted for ages then i put plants in them for a while until they went really mouldy then they eventually crawled into the bin by themselves!

Default DM's

Mine had pink and green, fluorescent of course, but now they have a more sedate pink and purple!
    Last edited by nicnak; 22-Mar-08 at 22:51.

I remember in the late 80's "monster munch" multipacks had neon pink/orange/yellow laces as a free gift.

Marketing genius. Everyone in my class at school demanded monster munch in their packed lunch and different laces every day!

DM boots red laces wrangler jeans and wrangler jacket, later on i had a sleevless wrangler jacket on top of a new one
    I'm in shape. Round is a shape isn't it?

Ox blood DM's, red laces, skinner jeans, white shirt, red braces, crombie coat....those were the days ;-)
    Live the Life

small fishing village outside wick called pulteney

Cool 1500

1500 black dm`s yellow laces, wrangler cut off on top of wrangler jacket, wrangler jeans, white t shirt, man was i pretty lol

remember mam buy me a wrangler jacket for birthday, into the bath with some bleach to make it look right, soon folled by a thick ear for ruining a good jacket ooch

oxbloods with yellow, black with red !!

Niknac - sedate ? you !! - when did that happen !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by philupmaboug View Post
    Ox blood DM's, red laces, skinner jeans, white shirt, red braces, crombie coat....those were the days ;-)

No, no, no. It just had to be Levi Stayprest. Skinner jeans? What were you thinking of?

Quote Originally Posted by riggerboy View Post
    1500 black dm`s yellow laces, wrangler cut off on top of wrangler jacket, wrangler jeans, white t shirt, man was i pretty lol

remember mam buy me a wrangler jacket for birthday, into the bath with some bleach to make it look right, soon folled by a thick ear for ruining a good jacket ooch
    i can remember gatting a brand new pair of wrangler jeans, my mam got them from macalans put them on and headed out. up to the park as useual playing football, sliding tackles, home for dinner you can work the rest out.
    I'm in shape. Round is a shape isn't it?

Black laces, blacked out the yellow stitching with black marker and the sole with black liquid wax and polished up the leather to a patent leather shine.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by DeHaviLand View Post
    No, no, no. It just had to be Levi Stayprest. Skinner jeans? What were you thinking of?
    Had the Staypress and the skinners but nothing to think with.... well maybe something! I was in my teens ;-)
    Live the Life