Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: eyeshadow

Default eyeshadow

Ok I'm fed up with my current look. What colours go with green eyes?What do the rest of you wear?

How about golds or coppers?

I'm trying to find a gold shadow actually. And yes aren't we special us green eyed girls, lol

My daughter has green eyes, she wears gold, copper and those sort of tones at the moment lucky ladies to have green eyes.

Careful not to fall into the trap of only wearing certain colours though, Sweetpea (reminds me of an old Jackie annual I had!), you should be able to get away with almost any colour, it may just be a case of finding the right tone for you. Elle Magazine usually have a great beauty section, with all the up to date trends - you might find that you don't need to focus so much on eyeshadow, as a wee change to your lippy or blush can do wonders for a gal!

I have hazel eyes myself, but I don't have a specific look for daytime or going out - I just work it around the outfit, and any of the latest trends that I like myself. I have a do coming up soon, and am thinking about working a dramatic lip look , just not sure how my lips will like it, lol !

I should add, BarryM do some great powder shadows, which can be used all over the lid, or applied with a damp brush/applicator as a liner - a wee flick of gold liner could look pretty swish by my reckoning (sp?!).
    Last edited by WeeBurd; 06-Mar-08 at 20:55. Reason: Added BarryM
    WeeBurd.

Wee burd, I have a green look but it's too much, top and eyeshadow. I'm going to go gold and green for a gig I have coming up. If I had the money I'd get a pro make up artist.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Ok I'm fed up with my current look. What colours go with green eyes?What do the rest of you wear?
    Sweetpea, give thumper a pm, she did my make up for our son's wedding 3 weeks ago and I looked stunning when she'd finished ( OH said it was a miracle!!) I have grey blue eyes, not a lovely green
    PEACE LOVE LIGHT & HARMONY

Pink and silver,grey at the moment. I have very fair skin and like these colours just now. I use gold and copper in the summerwhen I have more colour in my skin.