Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of here!

Question I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of here!

I am now watching my second series of this show, and loving it. It is so funny seeing these people living in a bush camp, (sort of).
    This series has John Burton Race and Anna Ryder Richardson in it, (I really like both of them) but I was wondering which series this is, and has there been more after this one?
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

Hi Lola,that was the last series that aired here....in November I think! x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

Quote Originally Posted by Lolabelle View Post
    I am now watching my second series of this show, and loving it. It is so funny seeing these people living in a bush camp, (sort of).
    This series has John Burton Race and Anna Ryder Richardson in it, (I really like both of them) but I was wondering which series this is, and has there been more after this one?
    We won't spoil it for you Lolabelle !! Some of it is hysterical....or maybe it's just my sense of humour.....
    PEACE LOVE LIGHT & HARMONY

Quote Originally Posted by anneoctober View Post
    We won't spoil it for you Lolabelle !! Some of it is hysterical....or maybe it's just my sense of humour.....
    I love it, I love John Burton Race going to town and being a "Chef". I am a chef, so it all seems quite normal.
    But don't you just love Janice "Oh Maaaaannnnnnnn!" Dickenson. Love to punch her and Lynne.
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Lolabelle View Post
    I love it, I love John Burton Race going to town and being a "Chef". I am a chef, so it all seems quite normal.
    But don't you just love Janice "Oh Maaaaannnnnnnn!" Dickenson. Love to punch her and Lynne.
    Janice v Lynne - it gets better........
    PEACE LOVE LIGHT & HARMONY

Much, much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, it's getting me all excited again thinking about the last series! We need some more quality shows here, or just a repeat of the last series of "I'm a Celebrity..."!

oh i think that had to be the best im a celebrity yet, oh janice was brilliant, i wathed her on sky one night think it was something to do with models oh she really is a character that woman
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe