Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Orkney fudge cheesecake

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by floyed View Post
    Well i made the cheesecake this afternoon. I only have 1hr 32 an a 1/2 mins (not counting or anything) before i can have a bit. It looks realy tasty, i am finding it hard not to have a wee nibble
    It is addictive. I have my OH on at me to make him another already! as if he cant mix it all together himself. lol
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

O my i am eating it right now it is yummy OH thinks its tasty too. Will definetly make this again.

Going to take some in to my work tomorrow for them to try if i eat the lot i will be ill its quite sweet
    A gentle stream can split a mountain, given enough time.

I have always heated up the fudge before folding in and gives you loads of very soft/runny bits through it (think recipe came from Foveran Hotel in Orkney). The Kirkwall Hotel add whisky to theirs and can highly reommend it even at £5 a slice.

Quote Originally Posted by maidenmania View Post
    I have always heated up the fudge before folding in and gives you loads of very soft/runny bits through it (think recipe came from Foveran Hotel in Orkney). The Kirkwall Hotel add whisky to theirs and can highly reommend it even at £5 a slice.

There is no way i would pay £5 a for a slice of cheesecake no matter how good it was!!
    A gentle stream can split a mountain, given enough time.

Tried this cheesecake at the Fire Brigade car wash and sale yesterday. It was absolutely divine, even once it was battered about on the way home.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Had this tonight again never tire of it how ever many years on Arteries help !!!!!