Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: pop up blocker

Default pop up blocker

I'm having problems opening things in emails and buttons on various sites. I've checked the settings and it's on allow pop ups but still no joy. Any ideas please?

What actually happens when you try clicking a link? If it's absolutely nothing then it's possible that your browser is not set up right. What browser & version are you using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, other?).

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I'm having problems opening things in emails and buttons on various sites. I've checked the settings and it's on allow pop ups but still no joy. Any ideas please?
    Don't ever click on email links unless you are absolutely certain that the email comes from a trusted source. Seriously. You'll end up opening a veritable Pandora's Box full of spyware, malware and viruses, if you're not careful.

As for your problem, more info (as Bobinovich says) is required, if possible.
    "It makes my blood burn with metal energy..."