Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: This makes me want another dog

Default This makes me want another dog

What an astonishing presentation! I love to watch crufts, there they show those dancers too. Flyball is good as well....:-)

I wish my dogs would do only 1% of what the dog did in the video...:-)
    Award winning photography http://www.martinacross.com/

Awww that was wonderfull!!!!!! If i tried that with my Lurch, he'd step on my toes!!!

Is'nt it marvelous to see what love and devotion can do, with a lot of training thrown in as well. It most certainly paid of for this lady. That was poetry in motion. Loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    I wish my dogs would do only 1% of what the dog did in the video...:-)
    I have to agree with you there Raven. Lol
    *->Stress - This is the confusion created when the mind overides the body's desire to strangle some JERK who desperately needs it<-*

Nobody is Pefect. I am Nobody, therefore I am Perfect

Fantastic. I love the way that the dogs really enjoy what they are doing. I would love to det bingo doing that but he would think i had gone crazy, although i would not be able to get my leg over him.he to big. I would be kicking him in the head...

Quote Originally Posted by justine View Post
    Fantastic. I love the way that the dogs really enjoy what they are doing. I would love to det bingo doing that but he would think i had gone crazy, although i would not be able to get my leg over him.he to big. I would be kicking him in the head...
    Ah yea, if you tried to make him go under your legs he would end up carrying you off. Lol
    *->Stress - This is the confusion created when the mind overides the body's desire to strangle some JERK who desperately needs it<-*

Nobody is Pefect. I am Nobody, therefore I am Perfect

Absolutely amazing. How could the dog remember all those moves, and not one mistake. He must have been dizzy at the end. a really lovely film.
    Now I must go and try with my dog !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come