Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A German's point of view on Islam

Default A German's point of view on Islam

I recieved the following in an e-mail today and I suspect it has been cobbled together to elicit debate but there does seem to be some sense in it.

Alarming, but right on target, scary stuff !

I know a lot of you folks don't forward messages dealing with this issue but am hoping you will this one. Our generation might not have to deal with the consequences but our children and grandchildren will.

A German's point of view on Islam

A man whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.

"Very few people were true Nazis "he said," but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories."

We are told again and again by "experts" and "talking heads" that Islam is the religion of peace, and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely
    irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the spectre of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam. The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history.

It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honour kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. The hard quantifiable fact is that the "peaceful majority", the "silent majority", is cowed and extraneous.

Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. China 's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.

The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.

And, who can forget Rwanda , which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were "peace loving"?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points: Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence.

Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany , they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghanis, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.

As for us who watch it all unfold; we must pay attention to the only group that counts; the fanatics who threaten our way of life.

Lastly, at the risk of offending, anyone who doubts that the issue is serious and just deletes this email without sending it on, is contributing to the passiveness that allows the problems to expand. So, extend yourself a bit and send this on and on and on! Let us hope that thousands, world wide, read this - think about it - and send it on. This is really why our troops are overseas protecting our shores.
    He has a profound respect for old age. Especially when it's bottled.
    Gene Fowler

The trouble with this theory is that you end up with a solution along the lines of:-

"The Peace-Loving peoples of the world must unite and crush the Warmongers"

The nature of the Pacifist means that s/he will not raise arms, particularly against their own. Voices can be raised but, even if they are listened to, they are usually ignored. What chance has the opinion of the people got when weighed against the supposed word of a chosen God?

Fanatics do not value their own existence, that is the biggest weapon they possess and it is why they can cause terror amongst those who do treasure their lives. Just how do you stop bullets with flowers?

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
    So, extend yourself a bit and send this on and on and on! Let us hope that thousands, world wide, read this - think about it - and send it on. This is really why our troops are overseas protecting our shores.
    I thought about it, there isn't a Muslim country in the world with a cat in hells chance of invading Britain. We are invading their countries, they have no way to invade ours.

Try substituting Neocon for Muslim it works much better.

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    I thought about it, there isn't a Muslim country in the world with a cat in hells chance of invading Britain. We are invading their countries, they have no way to invade ours.
    From what I have been reading, Muslims/Islamic have been quite successful invading Britain. They aren't doing too bad in the USA. Most major cities and even the smaller towns have see quite an influx of Islamic Muslims ever since the start of the Iraqui war.

We have more Muslims in the Uk now than since 50 years ago, if that is not an invasion then what is?
    We also have had a silent invasion of Chinese (see the number of take aways) but they just get on with their lives and don't demand that we Brits change our ways to suit them.
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by oldmarine View Post
    From what I have been reading, Muslims/Islamic have been quite successful invading Britain. They aren't doing too bad in the USA. Most major cities and even the smaller towns have see quite an influx of Islamic Muslims ever since the start of the Iraqui war.
    Not according to the U.S. State Department they haven't. According to their figures, as of June this year, out of over 2 million Iraqis forced to leave their country because of our illegal invasion just 701 had been allowed to enter the United states. One town, Sodertalje, in Sweden has taken twice that number. The vast majority of the refugees are in Syria and Jordan where we have created a real humanitarian crisis. Here in Britain even Iraqis who's lives are in grave danger because they helped us have to fight for asylum.

It's a miracle there aren't an awful lot more Muslims hate us than there are, Christ knows we've given them enough reasons, they must be a very tolerant people. Here in the West, it seems, we don't need a reason to hate.

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    We have more Muslims in the Uk now than since 50 years ago, if that is not an invasion then what is?
    An invasion is when you send bombers to kill as many people from the air as possible before sending in thousands of troops armed with some of the most sophisticated killing machines in the world to finish off the last of the resistance and set up a puppet government backed by your army.

An invasion is when you send bombers to kill as many people from the air as possible before sending in thousands of troops armed with some of the most sophisticated killing machines in the world to finish off the last of the resistance and set up a puppet government backed by your army.
    In light of the recent Coroners Ruling on the death of Fusilier Gordon Gentle, I would say the British Army is not the the most sophisticated Army in the World
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    In light of the recent Coroners Ruling on the death of Fusilier Gordon Gentle, I would say the British Army is not the the most sophisticated Army in the World
    We ensured our troops had ample weapons for killing Iraqis, it was the equipment for protecting themselves they lacked.

QUOTE=fred;293874]An invasion is when you send bombers to kill as many people from the air as possible before sending in thousands of troops armed with some of the most sophisticated killing machines in the world to finish off the last of the resistance and set up a puppet government backed by your army.[/QUOTE]So that's what happened to Chechnya! I never realised it was an invasion. And there was me thinking Putin had just sent his troops for a bit of exercise!

Oops, sorry, I forgot, that doesn't count. It's only the British and those nasty Americans who would ever stoop to doing that sort of thing!
    I suspect the Chechnyans would also strongly challenge your claims about who has the most sophisticated killing machine also.
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

Invade
    verb
    1 [I or T] to enter a country by force with large numbers of soldiers in order to take possession of it:
    Concentrations of troops near the border look set to invade within the next few days.

2 [I or T] to enter a place in large numbers, usually when unwanted and in order to take possession or do damage:
    Hundreds of squatters have invaded waste land in the hope that they will be allowed to stay.

3 [T] to enter an area of activity in a forceful and noticeable way:
    Maria looks set to invade the music scene with her style and image.

4 [T] to spoil a situation or quality that another person values with very noticeable and selfish behaviour:
    Famous people often find their privacy is invaded by the press.

I think in the context of this discussion 2 would apply.
    That radical Muslims want to take possesson (religious) of the world is a stated aim of theirs.
    How many buildings in Muslim countries have been converted to chapels or churches?
    The invasion has been underway for some time now, ably assisted by the PC brigade.
    Make no mistake, they are Muslim first, second and last. The Infidel is merely a temporary diversion on their path to a totally Muslim world.

Enjoy your stay in the Islamic Republic of Scotlandistan.
    Gene Fowler

I think in the context of this discussion 2 would apply.
    You don't get to decide, I used the word I know what context it was used in.

That radical Muslims want to take possesson (religious) of the world is a stated aim of theirs.
    I think you may be confusing them with Jehovah's Witnesses.

I am astonished that this tripe finds a home on this site.

State your opinion; don't hide behind emails to make your point.

Fred,
    Oldmarine used the word and you merely chose to hijack it and provide a meaning for it that would allow you to lead the discussion in a direction to suit yourself.
    If you properly read the posts by Oldmarine and Golach you may (or may not) then agree that 2 may well be the definition that most applies to them.
    Religious domination is what Muslims are after, and believe that that is what the Koran teaches. (and that would be via interpretation and teachings by their religious leaders not my interpretation).

Boozeburgler,
    I recieved the e-mail and it reinforced what I have believed for some time and I thought that others may have been interested in discussing it as well.
    I think my feelings on the subject were unambiguously stated in my second post.
    Your comments were less than helpful in generating enlightened debate on the subject.
    Gene Fowler

Try substituting Neocon for Muslim it works much better.
    Try substituting 'invasion by stealth'
    At the current breeding rate there will be a muslim majority in about one hundred and fifty years time. Okay so we will be dust and you might not think it matters.
    We are being invaded in a non-conventional way. England is surrendering without a shot being fired. Yet.

Fred,
    Oldmarine used the word and you merely chose to hijack it and provide a meaning for it that would allow you to lead the discussion in a direction to suit yourself.
    Dusty,

Check again, read above, I used the word before Oldmarine even posted.

Look, we've invaded two Muslim countries, we've killed over a million Iraqis, maimed a lot more and made around four million refugees. America is building military bases all over the Middle East. They are the ones with the genuine grievances not us. We are the ones invading their countries.

Quote Originally Posted by percy toboggan View Post
    Try substituting 'invasion by stealth'
    At the current breeding rate there will be a muslim majority in about one hundred and fifty years time. Okay so we will be dust and you might not think it matters.
    We are being invaded in a non-conventional way. England is surrendering without a shot being fired. Yet.
    No one is born a Muslim, it isn't a species it is a religion. A lot of young Asians grow up outside the Muslim faith both here and in other countries. People of Asian decent marry people of other nationalities and faiths. Nobody can predict what will happen in 150 years time, it all depends on peoples attitudes on both sides, their willingness to adapt and our willingness to accept them.

One hundred and fifty years ago my ancestors had to go to church each Sunday by law, they were fined if they didn't and when the fancy carriage went past they had to stop and tug their forelocks or they were out of a job on Monday. Things have changed.

Fred,
    I have checked as you suggested and you are correct...my apologies , however, I still maintain that 2 was the most likely candidate.

We invaded because religious extremists were running these countries and taking them in directions that caused us to fear for the security of our oil supplies. Yet again, religion is at the heart of the trouble.

If these religious zealots did not continually threaten and commit acts such as they do, then they would probably be left alone but it was they who declared war/jihad initially.
    Gene Fowler

Things have changed.
    Not for Muslims, they appear to be stuck 579 years behind the rest of the world, have a look at their calendar.
    The current Islamic Year is 1428.
    Gene Fowler

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast