Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heather McCartney

Default Heather McCartney

Anyone seen the interview? I felt sorry for her. just wondered what you all think.
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I am sorry but I have never liked her!

What she says about press intrusion and lies is true though! That's why I never believe anything I read in the tabloids!

Don't think she has done herself any favours with her TV interviews though as the press will be gunning for her even more now!

It would be best if she disappeared from the public eye for a while but don't think that is what she wants!

She is as mad as a Hatter isnt she ??

I think the phrase I would use is Emotional Incontinence. Whats her problem ??, she isnt exactly coming out of the marriage with a loss is she ??

And as for comparing herself to Diana and the Mcanns .. Cuckoo !!
    Last edited by Camel Spider; 01-Nov-07 at 20:34. Reason: Bad Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Camel Spider View Post
    I think the phrase I would use is Emotional Incontinence.
    Ooh I love that phrase! Permission to nick it?

just a gold digger
    Even if we find the light it will be surround by shadow.

karia Guest

Didn't see the original interview but noticed that even the unholy alliance of Phil and fern who conducted the interview were at pains to point out that she had been largely misquoted in todays press.

karia

Quote Originally Posted by Welcomefamily View Post
    just a gold digger
    my thought's exactly, if she wasnt after his money the divorce would of been done and dusted by now!

a gold digger and an attention seeker!!

karia Guest

Frankly, I have no time for either of them and am certain that neither will want for cash.

Karia

Quote Originally Posted by George Brims View Post
    Ooh I love that phrase! Permission to nick it?
    Please Do ..

I reckon she doesn't help herself but I do feel the press have been especially hard on her. I think they should just leave her alone and let her and her daughter get on with their lives in peace.
    Spring has sprung, the grass is ris', I wonder where the birdies is, the birdies is on d' wing, now thats absurd, everyone knows d' wing is on d' bird

Quote Originally Posted by mccaugm View Post
    I reckon she doesn't help herself but I do feel the press have been especially hard on her. I think they should just leave her alone and let her and her daughter get on with their lives in peace.

completely agree with you, she is chased by journalists they dont care about chasing her in cars with her child on board. its silly and dangerous
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

I'm in two minds about her. I did feel sorry for her in that interview but there is something about her that doesn't quite add up. She is spot on with her comments about press intrusion. I thought after the death of Diana we were promised something would be done but i actually think it is getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Welcomefamily View Post
    just a gold digger
    IMHO, I am with you, a gold digger, she is not going to be short of a bob or two, and all this emotional blackmail she is doing to Sir Paul is just a piece of nonsense
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

The woman needs help.Her family should be supporting her through her divorce. She should just disappear and bring her child up in privacy. The daughter is the real victim in this. What must she think! 'My mother is a nutball '?
    The world of celebrity doesn't need Heather Mills Macartney!

heather mills mcartney is a gold digger she is whats the phrase "selling (for want of a better word) herself) to the press she should be dignified for the sake of her child but when she opens her mouth rubbish just spills out,and how she can compare herself to the mcanns or princess diana is beyond belief.she needs to engage her brain before she opens her mouth.
    "One more round Micky"

I disagree both Paul and Heather new what they were doing yes well maybe on Pauls behalf rebound !!! Heathers Love Mmmm
    Linda was not exactly your feminine cliche and neither is Heather Linda was hounded in the early days and a bit of a laughing stock BUT Paul married her they have a children and that should remain utmost as does heather with hers
    I know she was misquoted today in the press as I watched all the interviews
    at the end of the day Paul married her be it lust or love who knows
    the price will no doubtly be paid
    Its nice to be nice

Fair enough the press should'nt be chasing her with her daughter in the car but then she should'nt be speeding to get away from them. She dos'nt want all this publicity, so whats the first thing she does? yep go on TV so it is all in the news, in tommorrow's newspapers and I noticed she had a scrapbook full of newspaper cuttings, especially about Paul Mc Cartney. She should shut up and Paul should learn not to run after bits of stuff that are akin to Turkish delights- full of eastern promise. They should have lived together, used contraception and waited to see how the relationship developed. Now he should pay for his mistakes, the pair of them shut up and lets pay to read something more interesting in the newspapers and on the news, it's getting boring

A good hug often helps

While heather did come across as rather unhinged in her interviews,do we really know what she has been put through?Yes there is money involved but what about the other things that have gone on behind the scenes that we dont know about?Divorces can be VERY messy,I know,I am going through my second one!And there are times I would love to be able to rant and rave about the mess that has become my life money cannot and will not make anyone feel better when emotions are so raw.Do I think she was right to air her views on tv?probably not,but if I had to go through a very public divorce and a very nasty bit of press intrusion,I think that I may have reacted in the same way x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

karia Guest

So Nice to see another balanced view on the org!

You know diddly squat and surmise everything from what you read in the 'gutter press'.

Wait..was that a bit of evidence being used in an argument???

Nope..just some more opinions!

kariax

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast