Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Does anybody else think this is weird?

Question Does anybody else think this is weird?

All the houses I have lived in since birth have included the number 5

I have moved from...

No.58 to No.35 to No.52 to No.55 to No.35a to No.15 and finally to No.50

I also lived temporarily at a No.41 (4 + 1 = 5) for 5 months
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

5 Kenilworth Drive, 3 Sycamore Crescent, 44 Ben Ledi Crescent, 69 Mill Road, 9 St. Leonards Walk, 8 Douglas Crescent, 169 Edinburgh Road, 176 Branchalfield Drive, 8 Tor View. Can you tell what it is yet???? No pattern there then.

That's the sort of thing I would notice too Numerology is quite interesting actually.

On the other hand I can almost picture the face of very good friend of mine if I were to say such a thing saying to me 'you should get out more'.

From myself, I'd be looking for further instances in my life of the number five before I read anything into it.
    Lives of great men all remind us, we can make our lives sublime, and, departing, leave behind us, footprints on the sands of time.
    Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Quote Originally Posted by emb123 View Post
    Numerology is quite interesting actually.

From myself, I'd be looking for further instances in my life of the number five before I read anything into it.
    hi julia, ye could try writin doon e numbers 1 til 9 on a bit o paper then write e alphabet underneath, in rows o nine underneth yer numbers then add up yer numbers relatin til yer name.
    i did yer first name, it came til 8. do yer full name, if it goes above 9, add them tilgither, eg 10 = 1 + 0 = 1

or ye could add up all yer numbers in yer date o birth an see if ye come up wi 5!! iv got lots o books on numerology an it is indeed "quite interestin actually"
    Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
    Blessed Be...

Quote Originally Posted by Julia View Post
    All the houses I have lived in since birth have included the number 5

I have moved from...

No.58 to No.35 to No.52 to No.55 to No.35a to No.15 and finally to No.50

I also lived temporarily at a No.41 (4 + 1 = 5) for 5 months
    In Bible Numerics 5 is symbolic of the grace of God. I am not supersticious, but I don't mind thinking that the number 5 is not a bad one to have floating around your life. 50 means something too, can't remember exactly what though, I will have to look it up.
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

Every house I ever lived in had a 1 in it (12, 1, 146, 51 and 1 again) till the house we are in now. Apart from the home I was brought up in, the longest I lived at these addresses was 3 years. I now have no 1 in my address and I have been here for 13 years.

I never connected the two facts until a few years ago but since being in this address I have been happy and settled - there is something in it I'm sure!

Oh, quite spooky!! I tend to notice things like that too! Least I know I'm not the only one cracking up!! Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by trix View Post
    hi julia, ye could try writin doon e numbers 1 til 9 on a bit o paper then write e alphabet underneath, in rows o nine underneth yer numbers then add up yer numbers relatin til yer name.
    i did yer first name, it came til 8. do yer full name, if it goes above 9, add them tilgither, eg 10 = 1 + 0 = 1

or ye could add up all yer numbers in yer date o birth an see if ye come up wi 5!! iv got lots o books on numerology an it is indeed "quite interestin actually"
    Thanks Trix, I added up my first name but I got 9, I tried the rows of nine underneath the numbers 1 to 9. I got 21 for my last name, I take it that you add them together to make 3?
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

Quote Originally Posted by Julia View Post
    Thanks Trix, I added up my first name but I got 9, I tried the rows of nine underneath the numbers 1 to 9. I got 21 for my last name, I take it that you add them together to make 3?
    hi julia,

mmh 9 for yer 1st name?? maybe im wrong. i got J + U + L + I + A =
    1 + 3 + 3 + 9 + 1 = 17.
    1 + 7 + 2 + 1 = 11
    1 + 1 = 2

maybe im wrong tho...
    Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
    Blessed Be...

karia Guest

Hi Guys,

All the house numbers I have lived at have added up to ten...37..19 etc.

I now live at no.10 and have felt content and happy since I moved here.

It's home!

karia

we moved from a 24 to a 42 is that a bit weird!