Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Santa's Little Helper

Talking Santa's Little Helper

(I know, I know, it's been a busy day in the garden today, so forgive my multiple posts )

According to WeeBurdie, Robin's are here "to make sure all the little girls and boys are being good for Santa", so she was delighted to see the first one of the year arrive in the garden today...

WeeBurd.

Fantastic photo WeeBurd!
    So I take it WeeBurdie is on best behaviour now.

I can't see it Weeburd!
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

Hmmmm, it's showing at the moment Lolabelle, although I must admit, I wasn't able to see it last night when I another member pm'd me. Weird.
    WeeBurd.

I can see it now Weeburd, and lovely it is too.
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

What a lovely picture WeeBurd. Is'nt the robin a beautiful wee bird (pardon the pun) Still have'nt seen one myself this year but i hope last years visitor comes back again.