Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Theatre Modo

Default Theatre Modo

Just wanted to remind folk of the parade through the streets of Wick on Saturday night. Theatre Modo are having a festival of fire performances, stilt walking and samba drumming from the Market Square to the Riverside where it will culminate in a fire / firework display. Let's hope the weather stays dry so that all those children can show off their skills. Good luck to them all.
    Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Well done to the organisers and kids for a stunning parade tonight. We particularly enjoyed the drumming and the fire dancing. The stilt walkers deserve a special mention. It must have been really hard work away up there!!
    The icing on the cake was that the rain stayed away!!
    Evelyn

Aye 'twas a grand night!

I piccy from this evening:

Nice one Riffman.
    evelyn

Damn, i missed that, heard the fireworks from the house & wondered what it was about. Was it not advertised anywhere or is it just me that missed it. great pic though.

Quote Originally Posted by johno View Post
    Damn, i missed that, heard the fireworks from the house & wondered what it was about. Was it not advertised anywhere or is it just me that missed it. great pic though.
    it was mentioned as part of a story in the 'Groat'
    Must admit though it did not really get a lot of advertising.
    Excellent night and so lucky for the weather. What a lot of talent our youngsters displayed. Well done to all.
    Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.