Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cocker Spaniels For sale. KC reg ,wormed, vet checked.

Default Cocker Spaniels For sale. KC reg ,wormed, vet checked.

Excellent working Pedigree..Both parents can be seen, Breeder has 25 years experience in breeding cocker spaniels, both for pets and working. Super temperament, very good natured parents. used to children and cats. Home reared.
    Dam is Sandford mollie at Strathfleet.. Her mother is 1997 cocker Championship of Great Britain winner Kigaro Minnie her Father Is FTCH Regulusknowe gold of Maesydderwen
    Sire is kingcott and Strathfleet lines with very stong Jordieland on the Strathfleet side. Grandparents include FTCH Mallowdale Rackatear and FTCH Norleigh Ceildh. Nancarrow, Kirkstall and Gwibernant close relatives.
    PM for 5 gen pedigrees of both parents if required or any other information. Only dogs left. Liver, Black, Golden and lemon and white. All have a bit white on chests.
    Pups 8 weeks old on 12th October. Ready to go after that date.
    Pups at 4 weeks..

Hi there are these working cockers?They look lovely!I have an english cocker myself and would love to find a friend for her.How much are they?
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

oh wow! they are gorgeous, going to try and persuade other half!

we have a cocker spaniel already, Alfie he is over months he would love a friend
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

hi there yes they are working cockers

WICKLASSIE Guest

Default Cocker Spaniels for Sale

Please can you advise where about these puppies are for sale

Thanks

Default pups

have you got a contact num.

lindas13 Guest

pups are sooooooooooo cute, can you give a contact number as my sister is looking for a pup and know she would definately be interested in one of yours

Default cocker pups

If anyone wants to contact me just send a private message and i will send you my contact details.

how much are they

Default 6 weeks old and ever so cute.

a few boys left.. 1 of each colour except the solid golden.. hes got his forever home.. they will be ready to leave mum from the 12 th october.

Default pups

Just to say there is only 3 dogs left.

super looking pups, well done in rearing them, and by the sounds of it a very good working pedigree.

Default pups

thanks i did my best the pups granny was field trial champion cocker for great britain in 1997

there is no substitute for good bloodlines, should make top pups!!

Default pups

hope so but you can never tell they should make good working dogs but also great pets

Default pups

Only 3 boys left 2 black oand one lemon roan

any pics of the ones that are left?

ok heres the lemon roan boy hes adorable confident a happy chap ready to go now.

and the 2 black boys.. again lovely friendly dogs.. not bothered by loud bangs completely bomb proof! It would be lovely if they went locally as we often have get togethers for cockers to see how they have grown and come on since going to their forever homes.

thanks for the pics.. they are lovely puppies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast