Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Sponsored Walk

Default Sponsored Walk

I just want to post this to road users of the Halkirk to Thurso back road. The Tanya Horne Dancer's are holding a sponsored walk tommorow evening (14th September) We are starting at 6.30 from the ross institute, just to alert road users that there will be a lot of kids on the road at the Pumping station, they will be wearing visible and safety wear, there will be adult supervision and possibly police supervision, but i though it would be agood idea to alert people who know they willl be using the road at this time,
    Many thanks
    Tanya Horne
    If you get the chance....DANCE!!!

Hope you'll be dancing all the way!

Good luck TanyaHorne. I hope the walk goes safely and successfully.
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

Congratulations to Tanya and Co. on a well organised and very well attended event, and loud applause to all those taking part and fundraising for a great group. Little Miss Bob & myself thoroughly enjoyed our walk .

Default Sponsored Walk

Thank you for all your replies, the walk was very successful will 34 kids taking part and every one of them making it the whole way round. It was a really nice night and passing cars were very considerate slowing down and giving the kids an encouraging wave.
    Tanya Horne
    If you get the chance....DANCE!!!