Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Dog Grooming Services

Question Dog Grooming Services

Can any knowledgable orgers recommend a professional that would be able to "pamper" an old lady of good pedigree? She's very timid, but is a darling and I'd like someone who will understand how to take care of her properly. I may not have framed this request very well, but I'm determined that this poor wifie is treated sensitively as she has been mistreated in her earlier years, not I hasten to add by her now owner. Thanks in advance.

I would recommend "Anubis" on 01847 831 372 or 07786 304 149. Ann is very patient and you will get to stay with your dog to help sooth her.

Default Pampering

I would recommend Paula at Pampered Pets. She is very good and will treat your old lady with respect and sensitivity. Contact Ramscraigs K9 Services Tel:- 01593731305

Yes I would agree with attitude9464 Paula is wonderful!!!I actually tried another one in Wick9so I could shop while dog was groomed) and would never ever go back,my poor wee baby was traumatised after going there whereas with Paula she loves going x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

Default Dog Grooming Service

Paula is just great did my hper cocker spaniel from young until we left Caithness she just loved Paula

also good kennels as well
    Its nice to be nice

Thumbs up

Many thanks for your recommendations, will give the ladies a call.