Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Fitness Is Desperately Calling!!

Talking Fitness Is Desperately Calling!!

Now that the schools are back and I have now had a change in circumstances giving me more time for me (whoooopeee), does anyone know which aerobics/keep fit/ dancing classes....anything physically demanding!!...sessions, are up and running in order to back to the grind after a long, long time out??

Any area considered, however Halkirk and Thurso would be ideal.

Also, does anyone know if there are any running clubs in caithness which would take on an unconditioned athlete?? (I can dream can't I??!) or even if someone out there wants a jogging partner to motivate those dusty training shoes in the back of the cupboard (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!)?

Your help would be very much appreciated.
    Live the Life

The schools are back?
    ***Om Mani Padme Hum***

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    The schools are back?
    Yes, indeed, Victoria....they start and finish a few weeks earlier here...makes it feel a bit like autumn already!

I was gonna say - they've only just broken up!
    ***Om Mani Padme Hum***

I hear you! It's back to the treadmill for me this week. I was on carb overload when I was home. John O'Groats tatties are soooooooo good! I had chips every day I was there -- every night I would tell myself no chips tomorrow but I could not resist. I never eat chips here but the tatties in Scotland just taste so much better.

Default Keep Fit

Hi there i have a keep fit class in Halkirk on Friday nights, only problem is i won't be starting up again until about September time, its only a winter thing. Tanya
    If you get the chance....DANCE!!!

Tanya, I've sent you a pm.
    Live the Life