Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: The Daftenders

Smile The Daftenders

My neice and her friend are planning a Lands End to John O Groats sponsored cycle to raise money for BBC Children in Need. They set off in just 10 days time and are hoping to raise £2000. My neice is only 16 years old!! Check out her link www.myspace.com/endtoend07 and watch out for them as they reach Caithness, hopefully around the 9th August. Good luck girls!

Default The Daftenders

The girls have made it into Scotland. Well done and hopefully we will see them in John O'Groats on Friday.

good wishes to them,hope the weather is good

How are the girls faring and has anyone told them about the Berriedale Braes.......

They are doing really well, in Perth now. My neice has been many times up Berriedale (in a car!) but they are doing a cycle route and go from Dingwall to Bettyhill, then Thurso to John O'Groats so will miss the braes!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    They are doing really well, in Perth now. My neice has been many times up Berriedale (in a car!) but they are doing a cycle route and go from Dingwall to Bettyhill, then Thurso to John O'Groats so will miss the braes!
    Sneaky....BUT sensible Good luck to them both...

Default They made it!

The girls arrived at John O Groats this afternoon, lots of excitement! Well done.

Thumbs up

Congratulations girls ! Hope the photographer was pleasant to you both