Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: new user registration problem

Default new user registration problem

Is there any particular reason that my wife is finding it impossible to register on here? Do you for instance block multiple accounts from one IP address?

Do you also habitually not bother to respond to emails asking why there is a problem with registering?

I look forward to your response.

The most common registration problem is people trying to register with webmail accounts (hotmail, gmail, yahoo etc)

Those are all banned, you can only register 1 account per email address as well, the same IP isn't an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickInTheNorth
    Do you also habitually not bother to respond to emails asking why there is a problem with registering?
    I reply to about a dozen per day but I don't always get time to check my mail everyday, work and family life have curbed my free time.

Many thanks for your speedy response and resolution of the problem Colin, much appreciated.

Aren't work a family a nuisance