Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: well done that man!

Default well done that man!

did anyone else see the guy that was in the middle of the attack on glasgow airport on the news this evening?

his message to the terrorists (now dont quote me exactly but this is the jist) : We dont accept this in Glasgow, we'll set aboot ye.

good for him!
    I'm here for a good time, not a long time!

Good for him - and they will too! (not being racist I'm from Glasgow!)

No i never seen that.. Good for him!

Default Quite a following building up....

Did you see that they are questioning a man in queensland in relation to this bombing. A doctor that moved here from pakistan or something. I find it interesting that quite a few of these terrorists are doctors. I thought they were supposed to save lives.
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

Yea so much for the oath they take to save lives!

So many mixed and confusing messages - educated people becoming terrorists BUT not being able to detonate fully their bombs...

people decicated to saving lives (including, I believe, a paediatrician) plotting to kill and maim

people livng among the very people they would harm

thank goodness scottish muslim organisations have been so well integrated and so outspoken against all this. i reckon that you have to be a minority to integrate - unlike scotland, england has inner city areas where asian muslims are NOT a minority but white british people are - and in that situation there is no need to integrate.