Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: wick high school uniform

Smile wick high school uniform

can anyone please advise what the boys uniform comprises of as i missed the evening showing all the items -is it only white shirts, black trousers and a black blazer and school tie -any help much appreciated

thank you
    mo

I didn't go either. I believe you can also buy sweatshirts and polo shirts which are much more practical. No jeans, not even black ones, shoes must be black too.

Smile school uniform

thanks for reply
    mo

if you are in Inverness at all go into the national schoolwear shop they have the full range there.

Did you not get a letter home about the uniform. Or is your child a first year after summer.

the uniform is black shoes, black trousers, white shirt, school tie, and blazer. Only blazer need have badge on it. There is also scarf and other accesories i you want them.

And please dont feel the urge to buy everythin from gunns... the shop is a rip off when it comes to the uniform