Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Bouncy castles

Question Bouncy castles

Does anybody know where you can hire a bouncy castle in caithness, and how much they are, I am looking for one for a 9th birthday party in July.
    But not Highland fun as they no longer trade.
    stiggy

Staxigoe hall has a bouncey castle but i dont think it leaves the hall so you would have to hire the hall and bouncy castle in Staxigoe, but it is reall cheap

The youth club in Wick hire out a bouncy castle. Its huge so you would need to have a lot of space we had it out to Weeboyagees house a couple of weeks ago and all the kids in the village arrived in the garden ( a couple of adults too ) it cost around fifty pound for the hire.

There is one for sale in the classified section at £400, you could always buy that and then hire it out to others or sell it on afterwards.

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=27088
    Last edited by changilass; 25-Jun-07 at 19:30. Reason: to add link
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Default Bouncy Castle

Not a good idea to hire one out thats why i stopped trading as there was a lot of red tape, expensive insurance, safety checks etc. Too risky to hire out in this day and age without any insurance. Stick to Staxigoe hall.