Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who will you vote for in the 2021 Holyrood election?

Id sooner vote for ISIS than SNP
    W.A.T.P.

Since I don’t HATE the Scots or Scottish people . I can’t vote for a party or parties that don’t believe in freedom of choice ,so the unionists are out .

I will hold my nose and vote SNP1, probably for the last time ever in 52 years of voting SNP... and Alba2.

From reading several articles, it would appear that the IndyRef2 is not going ahead!
    Is that a true perception?
    Am No Gloatan! Ty.

I think it will go ahead but not yet. There is no definite date as yet set by anyone (including the new SNP administration) but an aspiration to hold it in the next couple of years I think. However, I think you know all of this already, don't you?!

Quote Originally Posted by Fulmar View Post
    I think it will go ahead but not yet. There is no definite date as yet set by anyone (including the new SNP administration) but an aspiration to hold it in the next couple of years I think. However, I think you know all of this already, don't you?!
    ‘Wis jist Jokan’.....What I was Reading on here over the past year, I understood everyone was heading to the Polls ASAP.....So the SNP didn’t make it!
    I guess that’s what it boils down to.
    Last edited by The Horseman; 13-May-21 at 17:31.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12