Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: designing a card

dgunn Guest

Default designing a card

could anyone help me out as i am trying to arrange a party but would like to design my own cards, any recommened web sites or advise me how to do it, as i am not that good on my computer.
    thanx

I take it you mean invitations??

If you have MS word installed you can download templates from here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...ery=invitation when you download them they install themselves so all you have to do is type in your text!

If you get to a big office retailer they should have a range of blank cards. Usually there will be instructions on how to use them with the popular word processing programs. Something along the lines of telling Word or WordPerfect you're using Avery or Wilson-Jones labels in such-an-such a size.

My daughter used tosometimes make her own birthday cards etc when she was younger, but I don't suppose you want Winnie the Pooh on your invites?

My wife suggests you visit www.docrafts.co.uk They also do a magazine. At least it will give you some ideas, good luck.