Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: It's Friday

Default It's Friday

It's Friday and for once the sun is shining, don't mention BB* it will rain.

I think a few cold beers tonight.

What's everyone else planning?

Have a good weekend all

Suns out, warm and its dry, think its time to wheel bike out if garage and tomorrow got to MOT my bike but a very nice ( if not stupid man) gave me a choice of bikes to take out for a "test ride" oh what hardship !

we're looking forward to the scrabster mission fayre tommorrow with the coastguard raft race - always a good day out
    Find CFM on 102.5

Red face

going to inverness tomorow to pick up my dad, he was in having a wee operation on his arm, might get a wee bit of shopping, if my other half allows it!
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

It is starting to get cold here. Tomorrow night we are going to a bonfire. Church Youngies are having a get together and we are tagging along, and it should be lots of fun.
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

My younger daughter and my son and his girlfriend are all visiting tomorrow.

What we'll do really depends on the weather, so no other plans made yet - quite scary thunderstorms here yesterday...

Quote Originally Posted by the nomad View Post
    It's Friday and for once the sun is shining, don't mention BB* it will rain.

What's everyone else planning?

Have a good weekend all

It is so smoggy here that one can barely breath and I have been summoned to a meeting with the president of the Org's Toronto Chapter.

Its Friday......and don't I know it! I've just had a 2 hour lunch break down the pub and I think I'm gonna leave work early.

We've got some friends coming over for a drink tonight then tomorrow its the Epsom Derby!!!! we only live a 5 minute walk away!!!
    ***Om Mani Padme Hum***

I am going out for my tea tonight. Then coming home to crash in front of the telly. Maybe watch a film

working the morra , but on the bright side it is our fund raising day for mcmillan nurses, so if any of you are in somerfield thurso please buy a ballon for the balloon race
    beauty is in the eye of the beerholder!