Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: coffie morring

Default coffie morring

Im going 2 be hollding a coffie morring on fiday the 16 september in the british legion starting at 10
    there be sandweches and cakes available and it be 2.00 2 get in.. this is for mc millan cancer and all the cash rased will be going 2 mcmillan
    there also bea raffle available and were doing a speshail price for the winner they get a weekend free at our caravan in grannies in embo and there be second prize and a 3 prize as well it be for the
    14 october for 3 nights from friday till monday
    why not come along for a natter tea and coffie and sandwiches and cakes will aslo be available ......

Is it only coffee? I'm more of a tea man myself.
    Last edited by DSTOTM; 27-Aug-16 at 21:37.

What is the special price for the winner of the FREE weekend? I don't quite understand that one?

Bless you, I for one am in..........Grannies caravan in Embo sounds good to me Let's do this! 16th September / British legion Hall / 10am onwards / £2 entry fee....... be there or be square!

All proceeds going toward a good cause

Quote Originally Posted by DSTOTM View Post
    What is the special price for the winner of the FREE weekend? I don't quite understand that one?

You mean that you understood the rest?
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."

no thers tea as well

it mean the first prize is a holliday away at our caravan in grannys in embo with the pasess incuded ...the second prize is a big cake from johnstons bakery 3 prize is a cake donted by conner store19 in thurso and the 4 prize is 2 bottles of wine and a bottle of vodka