Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: BT Infinity/Superfast Broadband in Reay

Default BT Infinity/Superfast Broadband in Reay

The BT website for Superfast broadband says there is no current plan to bring superfast broadband to Reay but I've heard through the grapevine that it is available next month. Does anyone else have any info when it is happening if at all? Cheers
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

From scotlandsuperfast.com putting in a Reay postcode:

"
    Reay

Fibre broadband is not currently available in this area.
    Digital Scotland plans to extend fibre broadband coverage in this area. Work under the Digital Scotland programme means that the first premises in this area are currently expected to receive fibre broadband in the period January to June 2016. Please note that engineering plans and delivery timescales depend on many factors and can be subject to change. All information is based on the best view we have today using our current plans. Deployment in this exchange is being managed by Highlands and Islands Enterprise, for more information go to www.hie.co.uk/digital or send an email to hidigital@hient.co.uk."

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead View Post
    The BT website for Superfast broadband says there is no current plan to bring superfast broadband to Reay but I've heard through the grapevine that it is available next month. Does anyone else have any info when it is happening if at all? Cheers

No idea about BT's plans for Reay BUT have had communication with them over the years. The only way to do it is to click the Complaint Icon on their website and then be as concise & as polite as you can be. I've succeeded in securing several good deals using this method. Good luck.