Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Fold down table

Default Fold down table

Does anyone know where in Caithness I might be able to get a fold down table that could seat
    8 people.

Well, you could try Furniture for sale/ Furniture wanted, on here - or any classifieds really. Also the auction place. Then you have Sam's Furniture, A & D's, Argos and Homebase, off the top of my head - although if you need it for Christmas Day I'm not sure how you'd fare . Good luck!

Yes it's for Christmas Day I need it

https://m.facebook.com/CASH-POINT-Au...9984139802856/ or he's on here too - CashPoint. Or any of the charity shops that have furniture? Be quicker than trying to order something.

2400 x 1200 sheet of ply at robs woodyard wick 2 wallpaper tables or something similar Argos maybe table cloth should be sorted xx

Since you just want it for the one day, it might be worth seeing if one of the local village halls could loan you one.

Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    Since you just want it for the one day, it might be worth seeing if one of the local village halls could loan you one.
    I was just going to make the same suggestion its not the first time we have borrowed a table from our local village hall. They can be most accommodating.

You can see at your local store