Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: The island the UK wont allow democracy in

Default The island the UK wont allow democracy in

http://www.sundayherald.com/internat...346581.0.0.php

Very good acticle Some hypocracy me thinks
    PM

It was ever thus. I have become interested in the widespread refusal, including the UK and USA, to acknowledge the genocide of 1.5 million armenians in Turkey in 1915. Hitler referred to the lack of consequences to the Turks when he initiated the holocaust.ie he thought if they could get away with it, he would too. Political expediency outweighs morality every time.

Quote Originally Posted by peter macdonald View Post
    http://www.sundayherald.com/internat...346581.0.0.php

Very good acticle Some hypocracy me thinks
    PM
    They are faring somewhat better than the inhabitants of Diego Garcia did.

Quote Originally Posted by orkneylass View Post
    It was ever thus. I have become interested in the widespread refusal, including the UK and USA, to acknowledge the genocide of 1.5 million armenians in Turkey in 1915. Hitler referred to the lack of consequences to the Turks when he initiated the holocaust.ie he thought if they could get away with it, he would too. Political expediency outweighs morality every time.
    There was an article in the Indipendent about Taner Akcam, the man who proved the Armenian holocaust took place, yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    They are faring somewhat better than the inhabitants of Diego Garcia did.

Thats shocking, both cases are shocking. 3 milion and a Knighthood, I bet the Mauritius president slept well after that. Just more proof that when there is a military need nothing stands in the way, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by orkneylass View Post

I am one in the USA who is quite aware of what happened to The Armenians in Turkey. I am a member of the Full Gospel Business Mens Fellowship International founded by Demos Shakarian whose family was victimized by the Otto Turks. They came to the USA where Demos established a successful Dairy business in Southern California. His FGBMFI is known world wide and has been quite successful in establishing chapters throughout the world.