Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Wedding Dress

Default Wedding Dress

Hi All

Can anyone help me with where to buy my wedding dress - or where I could get one made?

Thanks in advance.

Check out "Gail's" above Elizabeths in Brabster Street.

Bellisima brides in Inverness. They have a web site and are in the phone book.

Talking

Fairy god mother gown in tain

or debenhams in aberdeen

i know they are selling jasper conran dresses for a few hundred pound my mates daughter just bought one
    Last edited by jim shoe; 12-Apr-07 at 22:15. Reason: spelled conran wrong

I would recommend Bellisma as already mentioned.

Also seen some of the work done by Yvonne Macrae at "Creations". www.tartanbodices.co.uk

Default bellisma brides

as mentioned bellisma brides, i used them last year and they were fantastic, very helpfull.

I got mine from Wedding Daze in Nairn, very nice ladies and great selection

Bellisima were absolutely lovely, couldn't have been more friendly or helpful, even though they didn't have the right dress for me.

I ended up buying the first dress I'd set eyes on, which was in Wedding Daze. They have a huge selection to browse/try if you've no idea what you want/what will suit you. My dress was, indeed still is absolutely gorgeous, but as soon as they had my cash, the service was poor - dress did not arrive when it should have, veil was not ordered as requested ( !!), no demonstration given on how to fix up the train for evening do. I ended up rather stressed out and worried about it all, which is not good, when there are a hundred other things to be worrying about .
    WeeBurd.